Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penalty Points reform
TKF Wrote:So in other words people with lousy stay rate must play some games to increase their stay rate to acceptable 80%? So only the points will be resetted right?
Don't forget: only the last 20 games count for the join requirement.
If we would reset the bot DB too everybody would have to play at least 10 games to join the ranked bot. I think this would take about 1-2 month to have an acceptable number of players for the ranked bots againWink. That's why i don't think we need to reset this DB.
Any bragging rights for the beta rank 1 with the reset?

[Image: ugly.gif]
gogo reset Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Wer aufhört, besser zu werden, hat aufgehört, gut zu sein.
I Heart my Denglisch
what about the current league-bans?
When it comes to me, I hope the bans will be kept, but at another point of view..... the current bans where made in League-Beta...
Der Vorteil an der Klugheit ist, dass man sich dumm stellen kann.
Andersherum ist dies schon erheblich schwieriger.
We do not have any intention deleting bans - all banned are banned for a reasonConfusedhock:
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
:!: if the league will be reset, then the whole pointsystem should be reworked :!:

zb:if you have a leaver, and you lose, you should get no -points
I Heart my Denglisch
Maybe the oldest bans can be deleted (for example bans older than 3 months, depends on the reason). I think most of these players already made new accounts.
daCe Wrote::!: if the league will be reset, then the whole pointsystem should be reworked :!:

:!: :!: :!:
I Heart my Denglisch
daCe Wrote:
daCe Wrote::!: if the league will be reset, then the whole pointsystem should be reworked :!:

:!: :!: :!:
then, 90% of all games would not going to be in the league...
I deleted your last post daCe, I suggest you write more constructive posts in the future.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
And not counting leavergames wouldn't be a good option. Many games wouldn't be counted then. I'm not sure if it's 90% but i guess it's very close to that. And another problem: disconnects. You can't distinguish between a disconnect and a leave.
sorry :oops:
I Heart my Denglisch
We've change our asumed stay percentage for player with less than 20 games.
It's now 90% stay instead of 75% - this will reduce penalty gain if you have less than 20 ranked games.

Penalty will be calculated depending on someone stay percentage of the last 19 games + current game. If someone do not have enough games the penalty calculation will fill up those missing games with that asumed stay percentage.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Wasn't it supposed to be increased to 85%? 90% is to much for my unstable connection.
TKF Wrote:Wasn't it supposed to be increased to 85%? 90% is to much for my unstable connection.

It's just penalty calculation. That differs from requirement to play ranked gamesSmile
Fixed another penalty calculation concerning less than 20 gamesConfusedhock:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 4,978 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  Please halve penalty (set max penalty) RAF_Fenix 1 2,353 2014-09-14, 22:04:45
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
Exclamation Penalty remove request Bernar_Ali 1 2,526 2014-08-18, 22:46:36
Last Post: RaptorXI
  About Penalty hiver 4 4,133 2014-03-26, 10:52:52
Last Post: stibi-
  Harder penalty for leavers RaptorXI 19 10,441 2013-09-04, 12:27:23
Last Post: griffin1987