Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BT US EAST
Hi can you put the bots back on us east......thanks VELO meeeowwwwwwwwww BOOOOOOOOOOOB
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Ow btw played a few bt games latley with every getting ping kicked in lobby and in game everyone having 200+ at times were there usually under 50
Did it happen yesterday? Had to do some stuff on the server which might have caused single spikes from time to time.

Bots are back on useast. Some of the useast server stopped working and i had a little bug in my self-written code which should normally automatically resolve such an issueWink.
(2012-06-22, 08:59:59)Velocity2k Wrote: Did it happen yesterday? Had to do some stuff on the server which might have caused single spikes from time to time.

Bots are back on useast. Some of the useast server stopped working and i had a little bug in my self-written code which should normally automatically resolve such an issueWink.

um it happend after 10 pm german time ?^^ till may 2-3 am german time and carried on like everyone in lobby was getting kicked out

@velo all clans on us east got disbanded so when will you be on to accept request meow love u
o.o just us east or also the other 2 realms?

so, thats also the answer for saspects cause... i just hope it wont happen on nothrend too : o
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
i understand sure maintenance is good for the server etc but why the fuck they delete clans,fuck knows man
i guess it wasnt on purpose^^
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
The reconnect attempts of the bots also produce very small spikes. Maybe that's the reason for the problems last night.
(2012-06-22, 13:44:33)Velocity2k Wrote: The reconnect attempts of the bots also produce very small spikes. Maybe that's the reason for the problems last night.

velo how about adding my bot back hunny
(2012-06-22, 14:20:41)BENNIE.FM Wrote: velo how about adding my bot back hunny

If you were online...Wink.