Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got kicked on a bot
hi there,

i got kicked right now, u can see in my replay how gray and green moving back and maybe 30 sec later i am gone.
if they are admins on the bot i want a statement why they destroy my stats second time. If not, why the f... do they have the key to kick me by force ?!

thanks for reading this

Attached Files
.w3g   got kicked wtf !.w3g (Size: 345.36 KB / Downloads: 225)
~=| LuVs |=~
There are NO admins on the bot (for "security" reasons). Admin commands can only be sent directly to the bot (not via any bnet command).

I'll have a look at the logs and will report back later.

EDIT: Had a look at the logs. No user with "2607" in the nick found. You didn't write the gamename here and i don't know your nick. So my work is done... (I'm not able to watch the replay for any kick, becasuse i'm not at home).
There is nothing special to watch in this replay, it's just ending. Participating players shows it's not a ranked game, nothing more i could look for.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
the special think is that gray and green stand at cp
doing nothin and 30 sec later i lost my connection.
and it looked like beeing kicked. i know how that looks like. had no lag or something else in the game. it just stopped. and taht piss me because of my percentage gamestay

k, nvm, forget about me
~=| LuVs |=~