Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Communication - Networking
HI,
sorry if this is not the kind of suggestion you guys lookin for, but maybe some sort of way to let people know when when the 1505+ scoring players are online so that instead of going into qualify game and normal league one to join the 1505 for a higher quality of gaming? I only mention this cause i see people join qualify games when they can join the 1505+ or the league one, and play at a higher standard than in qualify. Maybe something that lets people from all countries know a good time when most of the pro's are online and what time, so that we can play and games will fill fast rather than really slow, because people be in the qualify games -_-. I'm from Australia and i'm not too sure what day, but around 7ishpm is when the league games start to fill up fast, but not always. Anyone know when is a good time to get online when most of the high ranks are playing, Australian time? OH also maybe make a bot for idiots that go ai for too long that is defense only, ie stays very close to healing points, cause some bots are so horrible they feed, well most bots feed really hard when people set it to afkai. Oh um 5 mins of afk is way too long when the ai feeds, 5 mins is fine if it does not feed, but most of the time it does.

OK that's all i got, what say you? Oo

Yours truely JIn

:D
Indeed the 1505+ bot is filling slow. Maybe we need to do a better announcement for it. Or maybe we need to reconsider the entry limit.

I guess the 1505+ scary off many players. Maybe we can just remove this string from the hosted game names?
The 1505+ bot has now been removed until further notice and we need only 1 bot atm. However it seems it laggs a bit when putting much games on a single bot so a another bot if it helps (I don't know if it's on same computer) can be running.
OH, ic that explains why i havn't seen the 1505+ game for a while. Just wondering if the connection in the ranked bots are better than the qualify bot or they all the same?