Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta Bot lag
Exclamation 
hi there,

Beta-Bot lags like hell ... everyone get kickedSad
~=| LuVs |=~
(2012-07-10, 22:28:59)ICE2607 Wrote: Beta-Bot lags like hell
No. Works like a charm and the cpu load is below 5%.
Well ... Maybe BNet lag ? Dont think so. But u can try to join your Bot and see for yourself
~=| LuVs |=~
Bnet is not involved during a game.

And i don't need to join the bot in order to see that there are network problems.

I'm little sick of writing the same explanation again and again. You guys always blame the bot or the server. But in the past it has ALWAYS been a temporary network problem. Nothing I can fix because it's in between the server/bot and the players.

Additionally you can find players on the bots having pings <20ms. So not all routes are affected. If it was the server/bot all players would have problems.
All player are involved, noone has ping below 50 ms, it's only the Beta-Bot

/edit, ping is ok now, for all ... thanks for nothin

//edit its not.. wtf is going on ...
~=| LuVs |=~
what ISP are you using for game hosting?
(2012-07-10, 22:57:58)ICE2607 Wrote: ...it's only the Beta-Bot
Ah ok, then the problems on the ranked must have been an illusion. Thx for the clarification. Next time I'll directly ask you and don't have to look at the logs.

EDIT: Sorry for the rough answer but i can clearly see that every connection is affected. Even my connection to the server has some spikes. So it's absolutely not connected to the bots.
Very interesting. I wrote my post askting for ISP right AFTER I read your "Even my connection to the server has some spikes. So it's absolutely not connected to the bots." and now it's in front of that. It clearly has to do with time fluctuations in space time continuum!
dont drink and drive.. no btanks for u man :/
~=| LuVs |=~
I guess the reboot has solved the issue. Can you elaborate on it?
Reboot???

I'll repeat myself for the very last time: It was a connection problem. The connections to other servers in the datacenter have also been affected. Maybe I missed the reboot of the internet?

Uptime of the server:

Rebooting is only a windows solution Wink
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
I thought you rebooted the server because of a sudden, there were no connection to the server AT ALL. No Forums, no open Lobby games etc. Then, all that appeared back and all working fine from then on.
The forum is hosted on a totally different server Wink.