Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SERIOUSLY
Why turn off the qualify bot ? no1 wants to play beta, and no1 enjoy playing beta.... put it back on and stop playing with us
not constructive ~closed~
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
But I'd still like to say something.

You could say, that because noone seems to like playing the beta version, we have to force them to do it. Those tests are required, if you like it or not. We are not 'playing with you', we just want to ensure the map has the highest possible quality.

This time I set a rather low goal of 50 games for the second beta. Normally we'd have a few hundred games, because when you have less than that, not everything will be covered (like you could see after the last beta versions). If people would just play a few games on the beta bot, this could be done within a day. But since that's not the case, the Qualify Bots will be shut down for a longer time.

Once again, this is done for the sake of the map and thus also for the players. We don't want to annoy you, we want to provide a fun game. Seriously.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.