• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
droped due to desync
each game i join to game i got droped due to desync can somone tell me why
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
I have exactly the same problem, happens both on ranked & qualified
now works again all fine
Happened again to me today... I keep getting penalties because of this
But this is a problem on your side. Only you got dropped due to a desync in two games in a row.
hi all can some one explain here what is desynic error exactly it would be nice to understandSmile thanks andbest wishes every oneSmile
(2012-08-28, 00:01:58)warrior_cobra Wrote: hi all can some one explain here what is desynic error exactly it would be nice to understandSmile thanks andbest wishes every oneSmile

When you play a game basically every wc3 client runs its own game. These games are normally equal (or "sync"), because the actions of the players are exchanged frequently. But when one (ore more) clients are no more synchronous to all others the bot detects this (by comparing the game-states).

So if you are desync this means you are running a different game compared to all others. This may be caused by different things. Problems on the client computer, cheating/maphack attempts or even a problem in the map.

When having a look at the desyncs you see a few players having multiple desyncs in a small number of games. So most of the time it looks like problems on the client computer. Some players also reported that a reboot of their computer helped when they had desyncs in consecutive games.
yes reboot helped mi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Desync eror warrior_cobra 3 3,068 2013-07-24, 07:13:27
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  Mass desync, game ruined RaptorXI 6 4,558 2013-07-15, 22:00:02
Last Post: stibi-
  Desync´s JAC 0 1,272 2012-02-12, 15:31:03
Last Post: JAC