Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recharge useless?
Hey,

For 100 you can buy the item "Recharge". Recharge fills up 20 (10% each Armor uppgrade) mana in 5 seconds. The problem is: For earlygame they are to expensive. The mana fills up faster than you can use it.
For midgame they are useless because everytank need 30 - 50 mana for each ability. And 30 mana isnt enought (5 armor upps - midgame)
Endgame is the same as midgame.
I prefer the mana/mass converter, too. Except for endgame, it's cheap to affort and when you are just respawned and need to teleport fast to a control point, i use to have one pack in the base for a quick boost.
(2012-10-24, 18:04:41)RaptorXI Wrote: I prefer the mana/mass converter, too. Except for endgame, it's cheap to affort and when you are just respawned and need to teleport fast to a control point, i use to have one pack in the base for a quick boost.

Cp teleport only cost gold no manaWink But i know what you mean.
And now?
Now the next beta is near and I made some changes to Maintenance and Recharge.

Old stats:
Costs: 100g
Heal: 20 mana, plus 10% for each armor upgrade
Charges: 2

New stats:
Costs: 100g
Heal: 15 mana, plus 20% for each armor upgrade
Charges: 3

I believe that this should make Recharge more viable in both early (due to more charges for the same price) and late game (because of more regeneration).
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
did you lower the use time? I think 5 or 7 seconds waiting for 15+ mana is too long. Maybe the mana fills up in 1 second?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [collection] what skills u won't use and why do u think they are useless ... eSVau 11 8,865 2012-03-06, 21:24:10
Last Post: ssl
  Maintenance and Recharge (100) - Consumable Items TKF 14 7,879 2010-12-14, 18:10:21
Last Post: ArGoLi