Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saltwater comeback2
Should saltwater make Comeback2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or what guys!!! he wants to know... he said he needs about 30 votes!!!!!!!! from this forum!Blush
Then make a vote on this thread Smile
He won't afford that. Btanks is too expensive for him with all the keyboards he crashesTongue However it would be nice with another Danish player instead of all those German Bitches!! Big Grin
who is saltwater :S

(2012-11-15, 20:24:46)Wupti Wrote: He won't afford that. Btanks is too expensive for him with all the keyboards he crashesTongue However it would be nice with another Danish player instead of all those German Bitches!! Big Grin

grrrr... i see you!
lol salt best entertainment ....
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
salt i miss your 6 light fantastic buildsSad. Or how you raged when i used double mech Big Grin . (Lagg)
Bug 
I am going to make comeback soon! but I need Sixpack first! i am almost there :o I may be noob to the game, but don't worry friends I learn fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation
why anyone want salt to come back ?Angel
only if u like flame and spams Big Grin
we dont need another mc_flame Big GrinBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Should Saltwater Make Epic comeback? Allure 6 5,103 2012-10-11, 13:47:39
Last Post: stibi-