Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
afkai on league.
I'm just thinking ahead. There's no penalty for using AFKAI. I encountered this last night and to be quite honest we should have destroyed the opposing side. But due to 1 afk, 1 AFKAIand rage quit/feeder -- we lost. I was more bothered by the AFKAI because he was the standout rank. Maybe he needed to go for a shit or somewhat I don't care.

But if you have 2 standout ranks, you can almost guarantee they're going to oppose each other. What's stopping a person with two accounts with standout ranks and using one as AFKAI on the opposing side? There should be penalties for using AFKAI. I prefer a feeder who commits to the game than anybody who doesn't commit at all.
Bring back old Death Magic.
---
Beating rookies makes you a regular.
Beating regulars makes you a pro.
Beating pros makes you an authority.
AFKAI is too easily abused. In one game, Inneruniverse, on our team decides that it's all downhill after the first dew minutes, so he types AFKAI, and proceeds to AFK till all our base was destroyed. He was demo + one electro cannon. Fed about 66 times.

1/ He purposely wrecked our game
2/ He got no penalty for AFK minutes
3/ He claims that he's beyond reproach, and I'll assume he probably knows the people at league bot servers quite well

Is this guy playing for someone on the otherside? 66 deaths to ensure that they'll win - which they did.
I don't see why someone like that is even on the league servers, there are plenty of other btank bots that he can join.
Why cant kick afkai after 5min? just some people ruin game cause of that
Don't worry, don't cry, take ecstasy and flyExclamation
because it isn't fixed yet.. its only a minor bug.. noone cares about.. Sad
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
AGGInator Wrote:because it isn't fixed yet.. its only a minor bug.. noone cares about.. Sad

I wouldn't say that noone cares about but rewriting the whole kicksystem (again) is more than a little fix
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
I think afkai should be removed from league play. I didn't have much insight into afkai until recently, b/c I almost never go afkai and I just happen to rarely ever see other players in my games use it as well.

I joined a game and I had an unexpected work call, so I went AFKAI from minute 0:30 with a scout and tornado summoner. I came back at 35:00 and my tank was 1-50... meaning afkai fed at rate of about 1.5 kills per minute... When I came back, I got a hunter and we barely won, but still, that's ridiculous. If I had realized just how bad afkai was, I would have just quit the game. Check out the replay if you want.

Attached Files
.w3g   afkai 1-50 comeback win.w3g (Size: 2.52 MB / Downloads: 182)
I think the AI really suck. It's like a feeding on purpose AI. It should be improved and much more careful as 50% should be the limit of returning for Afk AI
if some player in team go afkai, most time the team looses because ai istn kickable after 5 min that sucks quiet hard ... i see often guys who join game and go -afkai just from the start !!
that sucks quiet hard because ai is so dumb that even the worsest noob kill them easily !!!

-ban afkai / maybe only -afk allowed
-afkai kickable after 5 min
- set ai skills higher to prevent from feeden ( hard to do / and if ai gets better noobs would watch ai playing for them)
Multiacc will get u better Teammates maybe, but u still unskilled as before. !!
True Story

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BTanks League RANKED #30003 cant Join Bot Userkiller 0 2,217 2012-04-27, 17:10:20
Last Post: Userkiller
  Beta League olivercamel 110 63,231 2010-08-07, 19:41:21
Last Post: SCorpA1
  Removal of Votekick in League psycodiver 4 3,479 2010-06-20, 22:32:46
Last Post: ssl
  Capslocked and Althend might cheat in league( with replay) mooneye 16 9,583 2010-06-20, 21:47:23
Last Post: psycodiver
  Can't join btanks beta league games x-jimi 1 1,847 2010-04-17, 13:42:55
Last Post: x-jimi