Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mortal team balance
Hello,
I have an idea to balance mortal team. The problem is, that it's to easy to destroy and farm on buldings. Hard to react very fast, if 2 or more enemies are sieging base. It's always annoying and in my opinion to easy to do it.

What would You say, if the power of mortal teams will rise every attack.
For example:
First attack deals 200 damage,
second one 300 damage,
third one 400 and so on.
(numbers are random. it's just a sugesstion)

It will obviate or make it harder to play the simple tactic air ship or ghost, tp, and lots of troops, moral teams and only siege base.
Mortal teams will be still very usefull, if You play vs a sleeping team, but when You play vs good players it won't be that easy how it is.
The second launch of the mortars, should be the current average dmg then? Does your thoughts include the mortars of Heavy Tank too?

At all, it would give the defending Player/Team a bit more reaction time to stop the sieging. Would be fine with this.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Agree meeeeeow
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I like the idea of increasing mortar dmg per attack
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
It needs some damage caps relative to the troop upgrades though. It should also not affect the consumable mortars (those are expensive anyway).
I think, that after third attack the dmg could reach max and then every attack will deal the same.
Mortals from heavy tank don't need to be change.
laminator3 do u know effects of this ?
Chaox will stop play Big Grin
but i think its good idea too Idea
Always felt that mortar team does to much damage. Maybe nerf their damage from 150 to 100 pr level or whatever their damage is.

If siege pack would suck, they can instead create l'v4 mortars (that if lv3 is default)
adv troop can stay at lv3 mortars

Is this a good idea or what?
As long as the overall dmg is not nerf why not.
But the main goal of league games is to destroy base, so siege strategy should be encourage if played well.

player who can siege base with ghost or airship wont help much the team if their team is at def. and If their team has a lead in game (ie a conquered cp) its to the defending team to adapt to the siege strategy.
Btanks is 5v5 if a team leaves a player alone walking around the map well they should be punished.
else i fear to have the same boring kind of games : weapons, weapons and weapons to kill players and when all dead kill buildings.

The idea is good if you can do decent damages even if your mortar team dont last long.
This is a good idea and I agree with it completely. It's like a similar mechanic in other RTS games requiring artillery units (siege tanks etc.), time to set up before they can actually start firing.
(2012-11-30, 15:52:20)cRo_best Wrote: laminator3 do u know effects of this ?

i like the idea, so noone whould buy advantage troops and short range whould be op

Furthermore, fast games games ( 1hour) are death and we can troll with supercell
(2012-12-01, 17:32:25)Ch4oSxD Wrote:
(2012-11-30, 15:52:20)cRo_best Wrote: laminator3 do u know effects of this ?

i like the idea, so noone whould buy advantage troops and short range whould be op

Furthermore, fast games games ( 1hour) are death and we can troll with supercell

just, cause they dont do the instantly 100% dmg, for sure.. : o
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Balance the weapon formular RaptorXI 7 8,137 2015-02-24, 17:56:02
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Promote team play Max 7 5,853 2014-02-13, 19:08:16
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Further balance suggestions RaptorXI 9 7,255 2013-08-14, 01:59:20
Last Post: Exodus
  Team items BENNIE.FM 3 4,374 2012-10-19, 15:14:03
Last Post: Wupti
  Enemy team shouldn't be informed about -giveup status RaptorXI 7 5,577 2012-07-29, 16:20:20
Last Post: Prog