Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooltipps
I think its a good idea to open a new thread for missing, wrong or wired tooltipps.

First:
Scout - Rune ability
The tooltip says, after level 3 you can create new normal runes. But thats wrong. You can create modified runes. If the enemy pick your runes up they lose hp.
(2012-10-24, 14:15:06)Perfektionist Wrote: I think its a good idea to open a new thread for missing, wrong or wired tooltipps.

First:
Scout - Rune ability
The tooltip says, after level 3 you can create new normal runes. But thats wrong. You can create modified runes. If the enemy pick your runes up they lose hp.

after lvl 3 it just means you can create new runes anywhere on the map not just the standard rune spots. well and modified runes are teh normal runes for scoutSmile
But he is right, the tooltip is wrong. The skill used to create normal runes at first, but it had been changed, but not the tooltip. So I'll fix that.

I believe that the tooltips in general still contain a lot of mistakes (grammar, spelling, data), mostly because I'm not a native speaker, but people tend to ignore such mistakes or don't bother reporting them, so yeah ... it would be nice, if someone actually looked at at least some of them.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
The uppgrade tooltip of the Burning Projectiles say: Bonus-DPS: -333
But why? I think its easier to say:

Bonus-DMG: -1766
Bonus-Cooldown: -2,1

Then everyone know exactly what the uppgrade do. :/