Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shredder Exploder
Here you go guys!

Must watch reply, this build is so much fun.

Attached Files
.w3g   abuse.w3g (Size: 3.06 MB / Downloads: 390)
My player name was WEEDTARD

I didnt buy the explosives until after 30 minutes!

You will see why if you watchWink
Weird tactic i've tried today, even stronger in combination with negator pack but not that easy to manage all timings in the heat of the fight
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2013-01-26, 01:00:52)eSVau Wrote: Weird tactic i've tried today, even stronger in combination with negator pack but not that easy to manage all timings in the heat of the fight

With your BTool custom keys its easy for me to manageSmile

I have tried negator pack but I like the gold hold with extended repair better

With the power pack I can kill tanks under 10 K easy and then heal full, This way I can run around with greater health then just the wimpy 3000 the Neg pack gives you.

Although buying the steel hull allows you to buy the explosives much fast and take advantage of weak enemy tanks.

I see the Neg pack as the counter to this build, I believe it would be an excellent idea to introduce an armor requirement of at least 4 maybe even 6 to buy the explosives.
This would allow players to establish themselves and build enough health and or the Negator pack so that they can counter exploder.

Lets face it no1 enjoys playing against the exploder/tinker noobs, It's much to over powered and takes all the fun out of the game.

This build works very well from the 30 minute mark until end game.
I provide my team with armor ups and troops / aura upgrades

If any1 pulls off this build in extraordinary fashion I would love to see the replaySmile
Seems imba with negator pack lol ! Y seems funny to play, clever to think about that when you got you shredder, great one Smile
Yes the Negator pack would seem better BUT then your health is low and your easy target while explosives are cooldown.

With the power pack I have around 14,000 hit points(after heal) and when im not blowing people up and stay close to my team to share damage and hold CPs

The shredders abilitys are also very good for creeping! even with no weapons I am still able to creepSmile

Not to mention the defense aura skill that really comes in handy when teleporting into enemy creeps/tanks and exploding, often im able to survive the explosion and heal Full with the power pack! so much fun.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Goblin Shredder: A Manly Man's Guide To Breaking Sh*t TheRealMcbanhammer 5 9,515 2010-12-30, 21:01:05
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Anti-grav Exploder 0.0 UnifiedDoom 9 7,790 2008-10-05, 18:50:45
Last Post: Shift1