Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLANS
I feel like somthing is missing from BTanKs

Oh thats right. CLANS!?

This game would be 100x more fun if we could do somthing about this.

Any ideas?
Join Clan bta channel if you want to join it.
That would be nice, I would love to join.

My point thou is that we should encourage team play.

Our current set up divides the community.

We have a decent amount of regular Btanks players.

We could have a ton of 3v3 clan matches and create some sort of ladder to keep track of clan records.

Playing with random people limits to amount of fun you might have, In all my experience I seem to have a fun game every 1 in 5 games because of flaming poor sports and bad team players.

Promoting team/Clan based matches would be a good fix for this and greater increase the potential fun of each match!

Not to mention as competition breeds greatness. As teams become more in tune we would see a new level of skill and teamwork develop which in my opinion makes for much more fun!!
Well regularly there are private games hosted with some of this clan players. Of course, there are a little number of players who play on those private, but if you join the clan you can be able to host a game and invite all the players you want to face. Most of regular bt players are in this clan, so...
This sounds like good fun I'd like to join.

add my warcraft name WEEDTARD

or how else does the clan keep in contact?
Well join this channel on bnet, then sb in clan can invite you. Then just join channel and have a look of which player is connected if you want to try to make a priv game. Hum. For commands : have a look at that : http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...t=clan+bta
(2013-01-28, 09:34:18)Max Wrote: Well join this channel on bnet, then sb in clan can invite you. Then just join channel and have a look of which player is connected if you want to try to make a priv game. Hum. For commands : have a look at that : http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...t=clan+bta

I try to join the channel you said, its restricted. Im still not sure how to get in contact with the clan lol

ok nevermind I figured it out haha, Im in the channel as the man TankMan
Are you on northrend?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Btank Clans in Loading Screen? LIoOoOoIL 11 7,646 2011-02-23, 19:22:09
Last Post: TKF