Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pls Unbann
Hi yesterday i played with a troll in my team with admin rights?! and get banned
He dont support the mid with intent that the tinkers will lose their towers so I´ll call him a noob and get banned. I hope you can unbann me because i love this game with the fair and friendly gamers but sometimes their are just "assholes" ....

Player ID:

http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=8401
Smile 
(2013-02-14, 19:49:31)De_Timmey Wrote: Hi yesterday i played with a troll in my team with admin rights?! and get banned
He dont support the mid with intent that the tinkers will lose their towers so I´ll call him a noob and get banned. I hope you can unbann me because i love this game with the fair and friendly gamers but sometimes their are just "assholes" ....

Player ID:

http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=8401
btw if you want to get unbanned you should be more polite and have an attitude that you regret some things you said. I dont think any admin in his right mind would unban you while you keep flaming in an unban request. i assume flaming was the reason you got banned. Just a friendly advice
I flamed? where?

just saing that there are next to a lot of cool guys also assholes playing Btanks. If you want to close your eys to the truth do it but this is my opinion and the opinion of hundred Btanks players.

An I understand that i done shit ( is noob rly such a hard word ?) but people like my teamm8 should get bans because starting this conflict.

Sry if I fight for the truth and say what I think and dont be a liar to get new friends....
(2013-02-14, 20:14:21)De_Timmey Wrote: I flamed? where?

just saing that there are next to a lot of cool guys also assholes playing Btanks. If you want to close your eys to the truth do it but this is my opinion and the opinion of hundred Btanks players.
So in which category are you? A cool guy or an asshole? see in from the point of view of the player you flamed
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. You have 1 opinion your own. Lets not decide the opinion of hundred Btanks players each one is different. Also there is no way you know more btanks players than me.
(2013-02-14, 20:14:21)De_Timmey Wrote: An I understand that i done shit ( is noob rly such a hard word ?) but people like my teamm8 should get bans because starting this conflict.
Personally for me noob isnt a hard a word but it still a word that makes ppl angry. Nobody likes to be called noob in game nor to get told how to play. So dont just decide you are right. Tinkers are annoying but flaming them is annoying for them also.
If we ever play and you are in my team you will be the noob. But i wont just start flaming you and calling you noob. Dont just assume you know me
(2013-02-14, 20:14:21)De_Timmey Wrote: Sry if I fight for the truth and say what I think and dont be a liar to get new friends....
Slow down a bit there superman.. that line is so funny in so many ways.
I didnt say you should lie. but you should recognize that you did something wrong (flame) and say something like it was in the heat of the momment and you regret it. More like recognize your own fault in the case (see thats truth) not just come in demand to be unbanned without regretting anything you did. Thats just common logic.
you are right guy but in this situation its for me an eye for an eye.

He started to be an asshole and i join him. I wouldn´t have a problem with a punishment if he also will punished. Thats my problem.

I know its sounds like child fight in a sandbox Wink

So I hope for an unban and i can understand why i get banned, just wanna have more justice for every site.
why i am banned ?????
Because you write im my ThreadWink
For those 5 posts of RAF explain him clearly xd

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  unbann relentless huuggoo 0 1,303 2012-07-11, 17:26:16
Last Post: huuggoo