Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a thought to get more ranked games
Hey how about a message in the qualify saying how many ranked players there are in the game and a suggestion by the bot to ranked also stating there are 3 players waiting BTanks League RANKED #36668 etc blah blah blah or something or a command telling you from one bot to another. At the moment i understand you might want a chilled qualify,however some people just don't bother for a ranked to start,even though 7/10 players in the qualify are eligible for ranked.Also maybe a command to check ranked from qualify bot.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
That seems to be a good idea, but i don't think this would change a lot of things. I often go in qualify when it's almost full to ask some guys to come in ranked, even in the afternoon when ranked games run. Still no one from qualify comes in ranked, even if it's 8/10. The problem is that there is too much ego players playing ranked just for their stats and get an annoying game play which you can't change. In qualify there is no matter of that, and mostly for some players it's funnier to play qualify because it's easy to kick some noobs and get an easy win with leavers gold, which is harder in ranked games Smile
Well a game is a game max,i mean if you dislike some part of the the game that much better then people complaining about peoples game play its better not to play,its quite obvious now you have you are always going to have a feeder,and a long ranger its always like that but i guess you have to accept that.

But yea your right yesterday i played a ranked my wasn't good but there was one 2 jerks flaming the other guys i refused to give up until they stopped flaming them , i hate players who flame people for no reason fuckin jerks huh.

But yea besides that i don't see why my suggestion can't be looked atSmile
Sure i didn't say it's a bad idea, i just say that i don't think i would change anything. And of course i don't talk about me in my message, i play 95% of my games in ranked, the 5% are in the morning when ranked can't start. I just talk about usual qualify players whom most of the time prefer qualify of just can't go in ranked because not enough % of stay in game (most of the time).
Or maybe delete requirement in ranked and put some in qualify : you can play qualify only if you have less than 75% of stay in game something like that ^^. There would be more ranked games start then Smile
Indeed i agree well maybe if the idea catches on and people start seeing the messages maybe more ranked games will grow even at odd times of the day.Smile btw 5 in ranked atmTongue come
Coming later today, i have some beers to drink ^^ Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ranked and qualify BENNIE.FM 2 2,703 2013-09-29, 17:19:35
Last Post: El_Polacco
  BTanks League RANKED #30003 cant Join Bot Userkiller 0 2,223 2012-04-27, 17:10:20
Last Post: Userkiller
  8.72 Beta 3 bot = horrible games UnifiedDoom 2 3,038 2010-10-02, 19:59:44
Last Post: Velocity2k
  Bring back the shorter games that lasted LESS than 1 hour TKF 18 9,640 2010-09-12, 23:34:13
Last Post: l2kassassisn
  Can't join btanks beta league games x-jimi 1 1,849 2010-04-17, 13:42:55
Last Post: x-jimi