Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8.77E
Hey guys in the ranked i just played Eduardo had built a bunker on bottom cp the other team came to kill it but left it on 3 seconds,but it never counted down ,same thing also had happened when i beaconed hopefully the replay is enough there are two examples of the bug occurring 1 hour+ in to the game.

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 3.55 MB / Downloads: 238)
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
1 hour 27 minutes just after that look what Eduardo does and how fails to capture cp due to the bug it also occurs again at 1 hour 30 when i beacon itSmile
It seems that the Tower Ruin was somehow moved a little bit to the side during the game. With that it left the conquer area of the CP. I'm now trying to find the reason for the movement.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
hrmm didn't this occur before on the middle light force tower exo there should be replay some were but its when to many people are in the cp or some shit i remember the reason didn't you state it but im sure that didn't influence the cp timer .
Found and fixed the bug. The Sky Fort Bombs were the reason. Thanks for bringing it to my attention again ;)
Awesome whats the process you go through to figure out.Can it occur to any cp?
Yeah well, I watched the whole replay on fast forward and watched the Tower (Ruin) to find out when it happened and then I watched it agin to see what happened. The last time this was reported, it was too hard to figure out, because there was so much happening around the Tower Ruin at that time.

Also, it can happen to any Tower Ruin in the game, not only at CPs.
Hi,

About tower ruin moving it happened again at 2h08 in mid cp of dark force side. I didn't watch out if this was the origin of the same bug bennie found but if it can help... It happened in an infernals fight (no bombs from sky fort at this moment).

Max.

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 4.71 MB / Downloads: 204)
I finally had the time to watch the replay, just to see, that the mentioned scene happened like 15 min earlier and I missed it. Fortunately I kept on watching, because I wanted to know how the game would turn out. A few minutes later it happened again.

As it turns out, the Chaos Servants caused it this time. I wonder why it didn't occur more often ... Anyway, this is also fixed.