Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
league page update
Hi folks,

as you may have noticed our league page has received a small updated. Besides plenty of changes below the obvious changes are:
  • games present game statistics for players in a column to show all available information. The previous presentation troubled even widescreen displays
  • first tracked games had 18 data points, recent games do have 25 data points
  • realms are named instead of numbersWink

this is a first step updating this page.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
looking well gj
[Image: facebook-like-button.jpg]
Added endless scrolling for the player page - up to ten game will be shown, by scrolling to the bottom additional games will be dynamics loaded from the players game history.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
fixed an issue with endless scrolling for the games listed at a players overview
Thank you for the layout refresh and especially for endless scrolling, i was hopin for that feature.

The horizontal to vertical scoreboard layout change is quite disturbing and i feel we loss in readability, but I guess it was necessary because indeed 1920x1080 was barely enough to display full scoreboard lines.
Anyway, would it be possible to add a scoreboard layout switch "horizontal / vertical", for those (like me Angel ) who have a screen wide enough to find use into such a feature ?
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
Before we could sort by victoryes, points , ELO. Now its not. Fix please.
Sorry but I have to say that the older score board was much easier to read, esp when you could sort the list based on elo. Now it just seems like a mess of numbers, which are hard to interpret.

Imo, the old scoreboard should have just been updated with a viewable column option, to alleviate scrolling for non-widescreens. I never had a scrolling issue though, with 1280*1200 pixels allocated to my browser on my screen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAGUE galadion1 1 2,990 2017-04-14, 21:24:41
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  Blizzard Update - Unable to join game jojoy 7 5,304 2017-04-11, 22:04:03
Last Post: jojoy
  The league is shittier than ever jojoy 6 5,614 2014-12-20, 13:48:30
Last Post: RaptorXI
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 5,116 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10921 El_Polacco 6 5,771 2014-11-21, 22:29:18
Last Post: El_Polacco