Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Ban Request (cont. II)
(2013-06-16, 17:38:09)stibi- Wrote:
(2013-06-16, 14:08:52)El_Polacco Wrote: http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=9372
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=38050

reason : game sabotage

player http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=9372 Euky.Lypty
game http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=38050
reason: game sabotage

Hey Guys,

im kinda new to that Game and i saw someone going for creep only weapons. i called mid and so did my mate canyouhearthat. Instead of listening, we had 2 more mates who went to mid and so i had to go bottum. i had no chance then and everybody started flaming at me. So what else should ive done? Check my further games and you see im not bad. im just a beginner who trys his best. and right now i dont want to play beta, because the modes or fucked up there cos red can choose. so i play ranked. I got like 40 games at all of this.

I dont think these are good manners to ban someone who trys to learn this game. Im not someone who ruins games.

im the #1 guy in bships on wc3 and im not just testing a new game.
http://wc3bs.com/index.php?_=league.php,db=110

so i request to remove my ban

edit: and btw. i reported a bug already in the beta version, so dont judge me, when you dont know me
Selling everything (Light Tank with 2x bow) to buy Tinker with HP? trolol
+ i really hate when someone forces "his" team to giveup

PS: doubt you came that far on bships with that attitude
i really thought about that ban because you are new to the game & they flamed :/
anyway - it was your choice to stop doing anything useful + you announced that you don't care

Quote:[02:48] [Euky.Lypty]: well my whole team is retarded
[02:50] [Euky.Lypty]: so i dont care

check this thread
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3052
Well I think i had a past with 1 of the teammates and to be honest i was pissed off, because i called mid and all just go mid and im the "idiot" who has to go bot. Next time i might just go mid, so it doesnt come to that situation.

Well i am actually also admin on the bships bots. But since me and my mate (who is like one of the top 5 players there, too) wanted some change. Thats why we tried btanks.

So what else should ive done that game when i had to go lane with light tank and bows? My thoughts were selling, getting a tinker and build towers to get any money from creeps. --> Wrong thoughts? How should i know?
And then people were totally angry flamed and stuff. So i was pissed off by many things directly: Having the wrong items (reaction by all people), getting flamed by teammates, had to go bot lane although i called mid, changed inventory and got flamed again. I respect anyone who stays calm then.

I dont think people should be judged on 1 game. Seriously. If you have new players with potential (esVau should know, cos i played a 3 hours game vs him) you shouldnt insta ban them, when they try something new (which might be total dumb, but instead of teaching or telling things, people get angry).

pro-noob even said he didnt believe me, that i play this since 35 games or something, cos im quite good for it. Guess if i do play this like 70+ games i could be at least on top 20 in the league.

If you dont want another potential good player in wc3 which is losing many players from time to time, then just keep the ban.

p.s.: Please dont tell me now, that i can try things in solo modus against computer. Im way to good for that, seriously.

p.s.2: Just look at my overall stats. I have no 2nd account and i thinks those stats are quite ok for a new guy in ranked games.
About calling lanes: replays only store team chat and the replay is from the opposite team.

edit:
after watching that replay, well lets see:

in order of player slots:
  • objectifn1:
    WTF? this guy was one of the worst player known, nowadays maybe mediocre, but one of the fastest to kick others and calling other noobs and still playing almost always the same tactics: multiple bombardings with late hull in mid, outfarming his mates, kinda selffish, etc.
  • Euky.Lypty:
    Well, light tank+dual bow is not nice, especially in mid. On lane it will be very hard to succeed with such a tactic - it would require to push hard via creeping without getting hit be the enemy. Swaping to tinker+hull didn't helped either (but it looks like checking out what is available to buy) - with modules+tower it might have preserved the lane maybe long enough but unlikely since tinker on lane requires to have an tower up before the enemy shows up to have a slight chance.
    The kind of reply to those noobs calls wasn't nice either
  • WhatsReal:
    <ironie>Gr8, well done</ironie> starting flaming by calling someone noob - reminds me why i never started playing dota seriously, to many elitist guys bitching around, flaming other, etc..
nothing special to say about the other player referring to this game

Without your claims which are not available for a ban request i would call this game sabotage. We admins can only rely on replays and maybe some knowledge about known players.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Then use the time, play some qualify and/or beta games and get better kown to this game (with another acc), after 1 week u can try a banrequest again.Smile
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
So i guess, doing 1 mistake as a "new" guy makes it a ban reason.

Well your game, your rules. I dont understand them but thats not important. In bships we warn people before baning them.

I think it should be a good sign for you that i registered and tried to stand my points and explain myself, im not 1 of those ignorant guys who ruin games.

Id like you to unban me, ill see it as a warning and so i stick to the things i can play and dont try stuff. You wont see any more complains about me then.
Still you are making a victim of yourself. Coming along as "i'm a high guy a bships, i don't get your rules, your rules suck" and then referring on a game with really bad behaviour (not only by you). Maybe you just copied what you saw in qualify games but if someone hits you do you have act the same way when you meet someone?
I welcome people who bring something new into this game but you ignore facts. You could have played that game until the end and then have made a ban request against the guys who pissed you off instead of joining the falmer group. I kinda miss some responsibilty about what you've done wrong at that game (instead of poiting at others).
I dont come here as a "high guy a bships, i don't get your rules, your rules suck".

I just noted that i dont understand why you people not get warned before. For example I didnt know what ive done wrong there.

Im usually a very calm guy, but the objective guy almost insulted me the whole time then.

Question: Would you stay in a team, where you got flamed the whole time?

I dont have problems with critics but that was just flaming.

I dont try to excuse my actions there. They were wrong - not the playing - the re-flaming was wrong. The playing was just bad cos i didnt know that bows suck there and then i tried to "save" the game with tinker and towers. how do i know that its almost impossible to do that?
To answer your question first:
Yes, I would stay, done it already and would do the same again if needed. To name some of my worst experiences.
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...3#pid32963
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...1#pid32121

I'm playing this map for 6-7 years with around 10k games played by now and winner of btt1 (with only two games playedTongue), seen literally everything (all kinds of flames, insults, combeacks, seeing top players feeding, low elo guys ruling, abusing of bugs). I see a lack of experiencein in your posts. Selling all your stuff is always a loss of gold and then swichting to something different is a risk aswell. 2x bow means hardcore creeping, thus not able to fight other tanks for a bonus of creep gold. Easy to kill without extra hp. Tinker without any weapon is totally relied on towers, easy to smash with Mortars or a bigger tank. Couldn't have held mid for long especially since leaver fucked up your team too.

What have you done wrong? I am not a fountain of wisdom but since you ask i feel i should tell you from point of view:
a) "Doing something bad is worse than tolerating it", you can request a ban for everyone if you feel violated, still there is no need fall down on their niveau.
b) Try to play less selfish, especially when you're at the middle (random tank + basic magic = dps and safe attack range is a common way to "learn" this game these days),
c) If someone provokes you, only hit back if you feel strong enough and not walk into a trap (in ranked games it's all about power Wink)
d) Rules haven't been created by an allmighty one, but more have grown over years to what they currently are, to set limits of tolerance (might wanna check the old ban request threads with a jungle of opinions of what's right and what's wrong with the last word by Velocity2k only),
e) giving up sucks, being a bad loser sucks, taking a computer game too seriously sucks (but i guess we all are bunch of rl noobs missing something).

Greets & cu
You said your team is retarded , while you go to lane .
Once more you said your team is retarded and you announced not taking serious this game anymore .
You are having fun in saying team to giveup cause you lost a will to play Huh .
Respect for others and having fun at playing for 4 other people is more important than single bad manners .
you're unbanned
consider the ban as a shot across the bows
have funSmile
Thank you very much. You wont see me again here (for those reasons)Smile
i'd love to see you participating in the communitySmile
hi euky.lypty
im glad to meet a person like youSmile
however i have few hintsSmile
if you want to test new strategies ? go btl-qualify or bt-beta games
bt-league ( ranked game is for serious and doing your best ) its risky to test new strategies in ranked games.

about ban i reccomend you read rules, like flamers deserve ban, losing game in purpose or so. but i belieave your good player and good person its just mistakeSmile welcome to btanks communnity and hope you all best wishes
Honestly, we need more ppl like cobra...... Angel
i never met such a teamplayer and friendly bt-pro like him! Exclamation

and to all new bt-player:
feel free to join bt-ranked and have some fun with us Big Grin

(2013-06-28, 21:31:29)Tez.Sick Wrote: Honestly, we need more ppl like cobra...... Angel
i never met such a teamplayer and friendly bt-pro like him! Exclamation

and to all new bt-player:
feel free to join bt-ranked and have some fun with us Big Grin

JESUS, ADM ALL NEW ? WELCOME? COBRA PLAY SINCE BOB666
im still young fadmuSmile

and btw thank you tezSmile im not better than youSmile

hope you all best wishes.
this thread should be closed now i thinkSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ban Request BENNIE.FM 51 35,333 2016-04-15, 00:58:06
Last Post: reyizz
  Unban Request GEN_Schwarzkopf 5 5,629 2015-10-30, 03:38:41
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Unban request GodStrongArms 5 4,224 2015-10-29, 00:29:46
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Unban Request - as in "One more favor Though please!" jojoy 1 2,549 2015-10-21, 23:59:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
Music Unban request GodStrongArms 4 4,731 2015-08-21, 18:11:56
Last Post: GodStrongArms