Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I got banned without a banreq, probably by jagler using a buddy's admin rights.
Thumbs Down 
My banned account : http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=9562 (Nexes)
Game : http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=38901
Player : http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=8711
What happened :
- I pushed him badly on chat in the game mentionned, without being vulgar, just making mean fun of him.
- Then, I played one more game ( http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=38904 ) with my Nexes account, with jagler in my team ( http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=38901 )
- Then i couldn't join another game with my Nexes account.
It looked like i was banned. So i went on forum, and suprise ! No banreq, and no ban approval.
So ofc i get suspicious about jagler. He often says in game that he can ban, that he will ban. No banrequest, eh ?! He means he has the power to ban. So now i believe him, because that's the only way it could have happened.
Then, i come with my GodStrongArms account and play with him ( http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=38906 ) . And then he recognize my chatting style and says something like "Wtf, GodStrongArms is Nexes ?!". Then i'm sure it's him who either banned me, either ask a illicit favour to an admin friend to ban me "out procedure".
I think jagler tought that Nexes was a new player, so he could act without risking anything. He was wrong.
So now i wonder... Whose account jagler used ? Or who did he ask to ban me "out procedure" ? When he was spotted, he changed his behavior. He said "I'm gonna speak to tez-sick about that" (my behavior i guess), then said to me "Play and i won't banreq you". I suspect him to simulate than he's powerless and can't ban me directly. Because now, i guess the last time he wants is his "ban button" to be spotted by everyone, and so be removed from him.
And i wonder again. Who can possibly be the friendly admin who does favour to jagler, either by banning "out procedure", either by giving him his admin ID and pass ? I really wonder. I guess logs will tell us, if they don't get deleted before ofc.Smile
Request : I want jagler ban acces to be removed from him, or him nominated as an admin, so everyone knows than he can do whatever he wants in the league. I also suggest the league admins to look amongst themselves and see who allows himself to share admin privileges with a non authorized person. At the end, i want my Nexes account unbanned ofc, if it's not mysteriously done already (: , and about jagler, i really don't care if he's banned or not for doing what he did. For the sake of the player pool...Angry

Edit : my replay save fucked up, it's another game which got saved. I don't understand that but whatever, the banlogs should be far enough.
Lol I understand... i joined another game and forgot about it, then got kickedBig Grin . :X owned myselfBig Grin

I tried to talk Tez.Sick via PM.
Me : "Hi, can we talk ?"
Tze : "schieß los"
Me : "Thank you, i got everything i needed to know."

Interresting, isn't it ?

(2013-08-04, 23:00:48)GodStrongArms Wrote: My banned account : http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=9562 (Nexes)
Game : http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=38901
Player : http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=8711
What happened :
- I pushed him badly on chat in the game mentionned, without being vulgar, just making mean fun of him.
- Then, I played one more game ( http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=38904 ) with my Nexes account, with jagler in my team ( http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=38901 )
- Then i couldn't join another game with my Nexes account.
It looked like i was banned. So i went on forum, and suprise ! No banreq, and no ban approval.
So ofc i get suspicious about jagler. He often says in game that he can ban, that he will ban. No banrequest, eh ?! He means he has the power to ban. So now i believe him, because that's the only way it could have happened.
Then, i come with my GodStrongArms account and play with him ( http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=38906 ) . And then he recognize my chatting style and says something like "Wtf, GodStrongArms is Nexes ?!". Then i'm sure it's him who either banned me, either ask a illicit favour to an admin friend to ban me "out procedure".
I think jagler tought that Nexes was a new player, so he could act without risking anything. He was wrong.
So now i wonder... Whose account jagler used ? Or who did he ask to ban me "out procedure" ? When he was spotted, he changed his behavior. He said "I'm gonna speak to tez-sick about that" (my behavior i guess), then said to me "Play and i won't banreq you". I suspect him to simulate than he's powerless and can't ban me directly. Because now, i guess the last time he wants is his "ban button" to be spotted by everyone, and so be removed from him.
And i wonder again. Who can possibly be the friendly admin who does favour to jagler, either by banning "out procedure", either by giving him his admin ID and pass ? I really wonder. I guess logs will tell us, if they don't get deleted before ofc.Smile
Request : I want jagler ban acces to be removed from him, or him nominated as an admin, so everyone knows than he can do whatever he wants in the league. I also suggest the league admins to look amongst themselves and see who allows himself to share admin privileges with a non authorized person. At the end, i want my Nexes account unbanned ofc, if it's not mysteriously done already (: , and about jagler, i really don't care if he's banned or not for doing what he did. For the sake of the player pool...Angry

Edit : my replay save fucked up, it's another game which got saved. I don't understand that but whatever, the banlogs should be far enough.
Lol I understand... i joined another game and forgot about it, then got kickedBig Grin . :X owned myselfBig Grin

I tried to talk Tez.Sick via PM.

Me : "Hi, can we talk ?"
Tze : "schieß los"
Me : "Thank you, i got everything i needed to know."

Interresting, isn't it ?
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
tl;dr but there is NO ban for a player named nexes nor is there any new ban for several days

now pls continue complaining about whatever...
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Rainbow 
I checked once after starting the thread, i still couldn't join games with my Nexes account. After you posted, i can join. I guess the ban has been lifted meanwhile, like expected.

Btw i'm not trying to undermine admins work or something. I just defend myself against an illegal use of admin rights, by whoever who did it (even if it's clear in my head...). U'll solve that between you guys. Meanwhile, i hold on everything i said before, and i wouldn't do such thing unless i had good reasons to.

Have a good night. Sleepy

(2013-08-05, 00:17:13)eSVau Wrote: tl;dr but there is NO ban for a player named nexes nor is there any new ban for several days

now pls continue complaining about whatever...
Quote:So ofc i get suspicious about jagler. He often says in game that he can ban, that he will ban. No banrequest, eh ?! He means he has the power to ban. So now i believe him, because that's the only way it could have happened.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i has power of earthquake! xdddddddddddddddddddddddddd
(it happens everyday somewhere!)
Indeed stibi-, the world is full of mysteries and hidden powers, lurking around us into the night (and sometimes even in daylight), ready to take their tribute ! Better be prepared ! Big Grin

(2013-08-05, 07:06:00)stibi- Wrote: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i has power of earthquake! xdddddddddddddddddddddddddd
(it happens everyday somewhere!)

Here's the replay of the game. I'm still holding on my version, before someone gives me a better explanation. Wink

Attached Files
.w3g   jagler ban.w3g (Size: 2.47 MB / Downloads: 162)
sry i could not resist as we have some funny threads atmSmile
no offence
(2013-08-05, 00:28:17)GodStrongArms Wrote: I checked once after starting the thread, i still couldn't join games with my Nexes account. After you posted, i can join. I guess the ban has been lifted meanwhile, like expected.

lucky bastard...
Thumbs Down 
(2013-08-05, 15:57:25)stibi- Wrote: sry i could not resist as we have some funny threads atmSmile
no offence

No problem man.Big Grin

(2013-08-05, 16:07:41)gozo1985 Wrote:
(2013-08-05, 00:28:17)GodStrongArms Wrote: I checked once after starting the thread, i still couldn't join games with my Nexes account. After you posted, i can join. I guess the ban has been lifted meanwhile, like expected.

lucky bastard...

Yeah, i read part of your explanation in "Esvau dedicated topic" Big Grin, and i sympathize. My "luck" here is that what happened to me went against both procedural rules and admin accounts usage rules, thus without serious grounds, so it couldn't hold.
STOP TALKING BULLSHIT STIBI ! i see you hate me but stop talking shit about me on Forum!
Rainbow 
(2013-08-05, 22:52:09)jagler Wrote: STOP TALKING BULLSHIT STIBI ! i see you hate me but stop talking shit about me on Forum!

Oh, come on Jaggy, no hate here, we are amongst friends, ain't we ? No one here would do such bad things like backstabing another because of some admin privileges or that kind of stuff. Wink
(2013-08-05, 22:52:09)jagler Wrote: STOP TALKING BULLSHIT STIBI ! i see you hate me but stop talking shit about me on Forum!

Huh

jagler Wrote:ich sage meistens das ich request machen werde in der Hoffnung das sie aus ihren fehlern lernen! ich tue es halt nie weil ich ban schlecht finde aber niemand lernt draus.. es gibt nur noch ein paar pros die hier noch spielen.. ich habe niemals gesagt das ich admin rechte habe also mache also lüg nicht rum !

HuhHuh
(2013-08-06, 06:39:28)stibi- Wrote:
Huh

I guess he misplaced the names Huh
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2013-08-06, 08:42:26)eSVau Wrote:
(2013-08-06, 06:39:28)stibi- Wrote:
Huh

I guess he misplaced the names Huh

he didn't ^^

stibi- Wrote:
jagler Wrote:ich sage meistens das ich request machen werde in der Hoffnung das sie aus ihren fehlern lernen! ich tue es halt nie weil ich ban schlecht finde aber niemand lernt draus.. es gibt nur noch ein paar pros die hier noch spielen.. ich habe niemals gesagt das ich admin rechte habe also mache also lüg nicht rum !

was laberst du XD
zeig mir n quote wo ich das behaupte ^^

jagler Wrote:nexes behauptet das also frag lieber ihn. kp warum du so einen hass auf mich hast aber geht mir auch ehrlich gesagt am a vorbei.
Ich sprache nicht deutsche, und Ich habe kein more stuff to add that what I already said about this story. Now it's over, and my Nexes account can join games, and it's the most important thing for me.

About the admin access issue, i know what i saw, my account was banned for some hours, i couldn't join lobby with Nexes but i could with GodStrongArms, on the same realm. And when i mentionned that, when jagler understood Nexes and GodStrongArms was the same person, he reacted weirdly, didn't defend himself correctly, and was obviously not in his best state of mind (see replay), even spoke too much at some point. When you got a reach to any kind of power, you tend to use it. If it's forbidden for you, then once spotted you tend to deny it. When it came as a favour, guilty ones tend to feel bad, both the one who used the favour than the one who granted it. The one who granted it can even become angry to be put in a mess by the one who used it. At the end, it's all human, and as we can see noobs are not the only ones who should learn from their mistakes.

As a conclusion, we even had a decent game with Jaggy yesterday. We can still play and win together, so all's fine for me now. Please close this thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NICE ADMIN ! galadion1 5 4,450 2016-03-16, 08:44:26
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  admin abuse HaRd2WiN4YoU 8 7,208 2016-02-18, 21:28:25
Last Post: HaRd2WiN4YoU
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 12,333 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 2,964 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,416 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.