Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Desync eror
Wink 
Hi all, some people face desynic eror when ranked game starts and then get kicked out of the game, even thought we use gproxy it says:

[tcpsocket] closed by remote host
[Gproxy] disconnected from remote server
[Gproxy] attempting to reconnect
[gproxy] recconected to remote server
[gproxy] rejected by remote server : player not found in any running games
[Gproxy] local player disconnected

then i end up in chennel while my internet still working.

as examble what heppend to me during this ranked game
BTanks League RANKED #38825
started: 2013-07-22 22:26:26
still running: 2013-07-22 22:41:26

i was in game chatting when every one finished loading i dc out of game

i realize few hints to avoid this in the future

i was playing in ent65
bot name that host castle fight 1v1
to ensure that this may be the cause i joined beta bot and same thing happened again.

any way the purpose of this post is to learn what is desynic eror and how to avoid it in order to play in peace and no dcSmile

i ask any one with ideas or information to please inform usSmile
thanks every one for your time in advance and hope you spend few minutes to teach noobs like me about this desynic eror and how it works so we can avoid itSmile thank you againAngelSmile

Attached Files
.w3g   Desynic kick in rank.w3g (Size: 2.12 KB / Downloads: 117)
(2013-07-22, 22:54:46)warrior_cobra Wrote: Hi all, some people face desynic eror when ranked game starts and then get kicked out of the game, even thought we use gproxy it says:

[tcpsocket] closed by remote host
[Gproxy] disconnected from remote server
[Gproxy] attempting to reconnect
[gproxy] recconected to remote server
[gproxy] rejected by remote server : player not found in any running games
[Gproxy] local player disconnected

then i end up in chennel while my internet still working.

as examble what heppend to me during this ranked game
BTanks League RANKED #38825
started: 2013-07-22 22:26:26
still running: 2013-07-22 22:41:26

i was in game chatting when every one finished loading i dc out of game

i realize few hints to avoid this in the future

i was playing in ent65
bot name that host castle fight 1v1
to ensure that this may be the cause i joined beta bot and same thing happened again.

any way the purpose of this post is to learn what is desynic eror and how to avoid it in order to play in peace and no dcSmile

i ask any one with ideas or information to please inform usSmile
thanks every one for your time in advance and hope you spend few minutes to teach noobs like me about this desynic eror and how it works so we can avoid itSmile thank you againAngelSmile

you can't
Gproxy does not help at desyncs, a bot keeps only 1 gamestate and drops all other gamestates which occurred due desync.

About castle fight (CF), i love it, but i also observed some strange behavior with this map in combination with bots and playing other maps afterwards. E.g. hosting CF via bot requires a special config because of some weird checksum problem.
I remember also another line war type map which prohibited me every time to play any other map afterwards without restarting wc3.

How a played map before causes such problems puzzles me. But there are multiple possibilities which might cause a desync. Some might be caused by a map itself but they are hard to track down, e.g. multiboard updates are troublesome if not cared carefully.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
special thanks for the post Esvau, so to be in the safe side if any one join a new game map or one of the common desyncs couses maps its safe to restart Warcraft before playing Btanks to avoid desyncs.

1- i hope we can make small usefull list of bot or map names that causes us to desyncs in btanks. if any one knows amap and abot name please type it here:) examble: ent65 (([ent] castle fight 1v1 #10))
Examble: bot name (( game name ))

benefit= dont play btanks after playing this game or you will desyncs at game start and dc out of game.

2- if any one knows any other causes for desyncs or any more useful information please kindly type it hereSmile

hope you all best wishesSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass desync, game ruined RaptorXI 6 4,560 2013-07-15, 22:00:02
Last Post: stibi-
  droped due to desync LoveComesAgain 7 4,568 2012-08-28, 22:27:02
Last Post: LoveComesAgain
  Desync´s JAC 0 1,272 2012-02-12, 15:31:03
Last Post: JAC