Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add Kill assist system?
Implement assist system? It's not so hard when every player only control 1 hero to detect unit take damage event.

If the player was killed with teamwork, others get 20% for each assist, the killer rest. However much triggering is required to add such a system. If an entire team attacks one, all get equal. If 3 attacks one, the killer get 60%.

Battleships and Battle Tanks is almost the only AoS maps that is without an assist kill system which shares gold on hero kills. It's almost a trademark for battle tanks maps to have "the killer gets it all system" and with an assist system, the killers get less if they get assists and kinda spread the gold across the team, altough we might add assist to multiboard.

Maybe this should be partially implemented in SC2 version of battle tanks while it's being developed.
After playing around League Of Legends, I am a bug fan of Kill-Assist-Gold. The Gamers will team up more and more, if there is assist-gold.
I think this idea is a good one to "help" players acting like a team instead of creeping alone or tp to give the last hit when ennemy is running away and all teamates are dead from fight.

TKF Wrote:If the player was killed with teamwork, others get 20% for each assist, the killer rest. However much triggering is required to add such a system. If an entire team attacks one, all get equal. If 3 attacks one, the killer get 60%.

An alternative to this solution maybe to do like XP with creeps : all players in a certain range get % of xp and the player who gets the kill gets teh remain 50%.
So doing the same for bounty will be a good reward for player who assits and tank dammages. If you are alone you will get 100% ( normal play), if your in team 50% is split between people who are in 1300 range(like xp creeps) and the 50% is for the one who get the last shoot.
Of course there wil still remain a part of luck ( who gets the last hit), but i think that if you have a better build on the overall game you will get more last hit.
Then we come to the bad part : "selfish player" who will save his spells to do the last hit (like for destroying building), but hey we cant fight against every "selfish play" in a team game.
I would appreciate very much if this would be added into SC2.

The one in WC3 right now doesn't encourage teamwork for sharing kills bounty. It will be very hard to rework the current bounty system. The current bounty system ecourage kill stealing.
Well it seems like MAYBE this system will be added into wc3 battle tanks. Only maybe....

That's why you are reporting income stats to Exodus in the Gold Income census thread in case you didn't knew.
well in the beginning assist kills would help greatly since most of my kills are assist and some are ks'd from me when its my stun and 90% damage was done by me and 1 missile or random hit steals it. Its a great idea i mean i dont know how many times i had 3 tanks that stun and we all triple stun to kill yet the last guy gets it. assist should be brought in to the game and adds a way players know who the teamplayers are and who aren't. 20% share of loot is decent
The killer should always get 100%

If you assist at all you should get 1/4 of the bounty.

This will favor teams that have to recover using teamwork and it will inject gold into this game which it so desperately needs.
And it will help influence teamwork over farming lanes. Players will play a few games and come to understand that players that
work with the team would have generally improved games compared to the selfish farmer types.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changes in existing ranking-system BtankNoob 5 4,363 2014-04-13, 02:31:10
Last Post: BtankNoob
  Additional ranking system BtankNoob 12 10,485 2014-02-19, 09:57:40
Last Post: Flygplan
  Watch replay and tell me kick system isn't useless griffin1987 4 4,765 2013-08-23, 03:04:52
Last Post: Prog
  Disable the kick system in qualify Sassspect 1 3,052 2012-07-03, 15:42:47
Last Post: El_Polacco
  show dmg% from each tank after a kill instead of just assists unpredictable_m 0 1,637 2012-06-15, 04:44:29
Last Post: unpredictable_m