Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[8.71b] afk kick ability disabled with -afkai
Player selects -afkai, after 5 mins, the player should be kickable, but is not.

Is currently wrecking many games, as a several people I could name are joining and selecting -afkai right after the start.
richard_parker Wrote:Player selects -afkai, after 5 mins, the player should be kickable, but is not.

Is currently wrecking many games, as a several people I could name are joining and selecting -afkai right after the start.

I can confirm this as I just had a player joining the game then going afkai after about 5min and staying afk for the rest of the game(1.20h+) totally destroying any chance of winning.

This is a quite major bug and should be addressed. Without any chance of kicking even under the circumstances that it says it should work under you're bound to get even more players grieving and ruining games then there already is.

I can add a replay if needed.
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
Please fix this one ASAP.

Juat had a game where an Antigrav gone afkai within first 20 minutes and he had 4-50 in the end. Nearly runined the game by feeding.

I also noticed a bug concerning the AI with Antigrav: I he wants to jump somewhere, where is no landing space, he just sits there until killed. Replay availible if needed.
Again i got the bug. someone went after about 5minutes game with demolisher and a 2nd 2k weapon afk until about 50minutes.

he ended 7:60 and feedet up the enemy team in maybe fair balanced game. Also he went the lane I was, so he got no teamplay then and keep on dying and feeding.

autoloose number 3 for me cause of -afkai is not kickable. It is a major bug and destroys liga balance 100% :cry:
And i never got a game where an ai of the enemy team got long afkai, so i am a victim of this bug.
Random Player
- noob, nobody, medium, pro - we will see what happens ^^
I don't know why this hasn't been fixed yet.

I assume it would be a rather simple job to fix and the fact that it can be a real gamebreaker tells me it should be high up on the "to do list".
Update please. Already beyond annoying having to deal with this in quite a few games without being able to do anything about it.
SC2: Equiem (Charcode 990), whisper me if you wish to practise some 1vs1 or grab some achievements

Repeat while playing: "There is no such thing as luck in Btanks" - Now watch yourself improve tenfold
just disable afkai function and rename map to 8.71c
3imi Wrote:just disable afkai function and rename map to 8.71c
This sounds very good to me *g*
yep.
because: who the f***k wants to play with ki?? its too low, useless and annoying :wink:
just disable it.. who cares?
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Ger-Dyers-Eve Wrote:
3imi Wrote:just disable afkai function and rename map to 8.71c
This sounds very good to me *g*

just to up the subject!
Dont know what is the discusion in your dev team, but can you tell if it requires a lot to disable afkai from map?
because i dont see any reason for going afkai : player is here to play or just dont join a game the ai is too predictible and as for teamplay and stuff...(no comment)!
And this issue especially because we cant kick people.
they don't disable or fix something.
they rework the -kicksystem COMPLETELY..
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

StarCraft II: Aggi, Charcode: 110
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002344056
League of Legends: Agginator
Thread posted the 7th of August and still no response.

Is it working as intended or is it being dealt with?

The current state of the league is quite horrible to say the least, very few games are at all playable. I'm however still in favor of keeping kick removed but this issue really(!) needs to be dealt with since people are abusing it far too often.

Equiem Wrote:Thread posted the 7th of August and still no response.

Is it working as intended or is it being dealt with?

The current state of the league is quite horrible to say the least, very few games are at all playable. I'm however still in favor of keeping kick removed but this issue really(!) needs to be dealt with since people are abusing it far too often.
This is not considered at a fatal bug and thus not a high priority. This problem will be dealth with when the mappers had time enough to deal with it. It takes longer time since the team is focusing on Starcraft version of Battle Tanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Kick o.O Perfektionist 0 2,847 2012-10-31, 15:39:46
Last Post: Perfektionist
  Kick Bug UnifiedDoom 0 1,891 2012-09-17, 01:14:31
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  bug kick? not work rules. KBAKEP 3 3,863 2012-07-31, 23:43:11
Last Post: Grana
  Always cannot kick some players kenlin 1 2,852 2011-12-28, 19:55:18
Last Post: eSVau
  kick option bugged? Neejee 5 4,844 2011-05-12, 03:39:32
Last Post: Smartie