Why ban Unknown_object?
No request
no replay
no reason
it unfair
sorry for bad eng
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=9739
sorry for bad eng
1 week ban for game sabotage and i dont add a replay here, cause its nearly every game you provoke problems in your team
we dont care if you play every game same heli short range built....., sure you insist to play at middle, your "tactic" would hardcore fail at lane.......

but playing just for creeping, no hull for a long time, then always saving for a tank which is totally useless in mid + placing a ban request even you cause the problems Huh

i will unban your account automatically after 1 week, no need to ask

(2013-10-27, 19:55:35)Tez.Sick Wrote: 1 week ban for game sabotage and i dont add a replay here, cause its nearly every game you provoke problems in your team
we dont care if you play every game same heli short range built....., sure you insist to play at middle, your "tactic" would hardcore fail at lane.......

but playing just for creeping, no hull for a long time, then always saving for a tank which is totally useless in mid + placing a ban request even you cause the problems Huh

i will unban your account automatically after 1 week, no need to ask
What a nonsense??! You didn't specify any reason, only ravings of a madman! Me ban because to someone isn't pleasant my tactic! Sabotage? My elo and league points confirm correctness my strategy! What a fucking "playing just for creeping", for this i easy can buy bow(with biggest damage and range), but i buy melee universal weapon for to killing wehicles. If i can atack, i`m atack!. If i harmful and feed guys can kick me, np, but me never kicking!
You no ban retards - flamers and denial players and ban me for . . . without the reason
League need normal admin
sorry for bad eng
buuhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuu

What, choked? Nothing stings like the truth? Or you there is nothing to answer?
Oh, sorry Great Good, you not need to report to pity worms
sorry for bad eng
Complicate your build a level up : bonfired scoutBig Grin then you will need to buy a hull and maybe sometimes help a middle mates until you got enough for a tank Angel
This is stupid as fuck.......i don't think he should be banned.There are players with denial of play not getting banned,though hes getting banned for this.You ban someone for this reason i can ban ask you to ban idiots every game.It should be a warning at least not a ban.Its so stupid that there is 2 standards of bans in this forum. I feel for you Raven .You guys should use you discretion abit. What about the guy who buys 5 bombards and then takes all gold kills does nothing.To be fair just because someone fucks up your team doesn't mean a good is denial of play someone fucks up every game though you don't stop playing.In the past others players have done much worse things but haven't been banned.My foul language is not directed at anyone.

Ok i had a look at replay i went abit overboard but so did you guys at best give him a warning about his behavior and not on the way he plays please.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I watched it again the game is just a mess in general don't think anyone should ban anyone but raven should not of tried to ban them either.I have had way worse teams and situations then and played on just silly in my view.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I didn't see the replay, but in general i think that ban have to be kept for big time sabotage etc. because don't forget btank is dying with warcraft 3 and more you ban people, less players play... Ok a lot of players play with multi accounts, but regular players should not be banned easy in my opinion, just because those players keep bt alive...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unban Unknown_object raven.ru 4 2,960 2013-11-06, 13:43:44
Last Post: eSVau