Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
serious complaint

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=39863
for above game , someone use the software terminate my connection and not let me play the game, I need to tell someone fucking player in here, please don't do this fucking things again , this is not the first time occurs ! I phoned to my ISP customer service , they checked i was hacked IP by europe user to rude terminate my connection, this Btanks is a game only , no need to do this despicable thing to refusing other player which is yours fucking player dislike!

Attached Files
.w3g   (macherie) order me to leave and use prog kick me!.w3g (Size: 32.39 KB / Downloads: 126)
I cant take this complain seriously - afaik the bot does NOT share IP information! And i highly doubt that a) an ISP Hotline would even know what you're babbling about to give an any detail technical information and b) it's quite unlikely the would look up such log (considering the even do log such an immense data) just for a single customer.

So stop talking bullshit if you have no fucking idea why your connection may or may not has been terminated or what cause it was!
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
you can already ban him for massive spamming at forum ...
(2013-11-23, 20:56:59)El_Polacco Wrote: you can already ban him for massive spamming at forum ...
banned all of my account in forum and any Btanks game include qualify game , okay?that is your aims why usually kick me in the game either I play normal or not!

(2013-11-23, 20:52:37)eSVau Wrote: I cant take this complain seriously - afaik the bot does NOT share IP information! And i highly doubt that a) an ISP Hotline would even know what you're babbling about to give an any detail technical information and b) it's quite unlikely the would look up such log (considering the even do log such an immense data) just for a single customer.

So stop talking bullshit if you have no fucking idea why your connection may or may not has been terminated or what cause it was!

I phoned to CS , i said check what's happen before why I lost the connection suddenly , they said the line is normal , just someone hack the IP and then rude terminate connection which is come from europe, after that , they reset my IP and give me new IP is normal run again !
my ISP China Telecom , if you don't believe , you can go to their web site to ask them !
Oh my god. Guangzhou, if u didn't exist, we'd have to invent you !Smile
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====