Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am i banned ? If yes, why and who banned me ?
hi,

I can t play btank since 2 days so i guess i am banned.
But nobody ask for that in forum...
And nobody in game told me he wanted to banned me.

If it is an error ty to fix it.
If not the admin have no balls to tell me he wanted to ban me ... pathetic !! ^^
Reason: flame, insult, unsocial behavior, denial of playing

Let me rethinkRolleyes ... you've got an ingame warning and continued and you also discontinued to play which tip the scale, no error there.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2013-11-28, 18:56:43)eSVau Wrote: Reason: flame, insult, unsocial behavior, denial of playing

Let me rethinkRolleyes ... you've got an ingame warning and continued and you also discontinued to play which tip the scale, no error there.

ty for fast response ! i cant believe it ^^

i flame sometime ok but i never insult (watch replay), its happen to everybody to be unsocial,

denial of playing : 1 of my last game i did because we lose and only 1 didnt want BUT i go afk with -afk so they could easy kick me and they did.

I think there is no reason to ban me or prove it w replay pl ^^ ( will be hard)
when i will be unbanned ? Or i must use 1 of my other account ?
use another account missing a replay is no field to discuss Angel
y mean its a permanent ban or for a wekk, a month ?
i was admin in bships league i know yr job but permanent ban for flame... i dt understand do i hurt the feeling of 1 admin ? ^^
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=368
(2013-11-28, 19:55:31)El_Polacco Wrote: http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=368

no response... ty for banned me for nothing just because i hurt yr feeling this is pathetic and y know it ^^
Just keep your flaming to yourself and follow the rules. If you can't, then the btanks league probably won't miss youWink
Getting used to the Sand everywhere. At least it brings us map updates.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 12,337 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 2,966 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,418 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 10,037 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,737 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265