Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
selective to banned player , not follow the rules of the game ,good management!
This post is give the admin and players who is only of hearsay but never know the real condition :

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40085 (guangzhou264)

in this game , someone said fuck china ! and I listened galadion2 and RAF to improve my playing , and create said , I am not galadion2 and RAF, so their advice I no use , why these players are same as illiterate and like that unreasonable? someone said only against for me , not discrimation, but these players really let me have that feeling , listened yours suggest , no use, not listen and then said me not listen other advice, how can I follow? I got banned for these account and still hadn't any reason , if all game are my fault to lead lost , I nothing to said , but the real is I do anything also are wrong , I am very disappointed to play with the europe players , I don't mind to leave in Btanks , but I just feel pity why this good game can destory for the fucking seflish players and these will be waste the creator time to create of Btanks , this is the main reason why the Btanks slowly dying, I will not use above account to play the fucking qualify , because I believe after I play 1000 game , still like that , every win or lost also my fault which is anyone fucking die once and got banned! I will report this web site content and all of my replay to UK dept about Racial Discrimination Act , I am not need any mercy and UK dept to help me anything , if anyone still send the fucking PM to said the idiot things, I only think they are whole life stay in this stage will not understand what am I do . I will go back to reality and use my play qualify time to earn money will more better.

Thanks for all players which is teach me to play Btanks for these months , and
hope yours have a good future in yours life!

guangzhou (china )

Attached Files
.w3g   create.w3g (Size: 3.55 MB / Downloads: 190)
all hates Feeder... btanks is very easy game, creep good, watch mini map and dont feed. you are always on your own cp (mid) and do nothing.. buy tank with (no lr weapon) Basic is the best for your start , at 5. min buy hull creep creep creep and 10 min second weapon and now start save for bigger tank ( NOT AIRSHIT) skills more important then weapons! if you are Feeder, buy tp ! btanks is very easy game with Teamwork ! try it on qualify and come back. watch always the good Players and create your own style. i watch my mates too cause next game they are my enemy. hf bro

sry for my chicken english but i hope you understand me Big Grin
Battle Tanks is about movement and map/enemy awareness.

Movement:
  • you need to move in order to get creep
  • to move better to focus single target
  • to move with your mates and creep wave and retreat if you are about losing use protecting creep wave
  • move with your mates into enemy creep wave if it is almost gone in order to kill an enemy (time to stun!)
  • move within range to a control point (CP) if an enemy is in (teleport) range to one of yours
  • move to own CP if multiple enemy move towards to one of yours
  • move right to own CP if an alarm bell is ringing
  • move away from a bunch of stunning enemies
  • avoid being a solo target

Awareness:
  • watch your direct enemy
  • get a feeling about you damage output and your enemies one (e.g. can you beat a two basic magic tank having a single basic magic + iron hull yourself)
  • know you creep wave gap
  • get a feeling how long your creep wave might survive to cover you
  • watch (lane) player for teleport, especially stunning tank
  • know teleport range, something about 3/4 of the distance between two CP
  • get a counter tank, e.g. storm tank vs air
  • do not get a solo tank for mid (mainly, no mid air ship)
  • know when to scarifies yourself in order to defend a CP till your mates are there
  • know the types of player: german players do have the term "Gammler" (bummer/down-and-out) describing the type of player waiting for easy target to port onto them to kill and retreat for the next porter action - mostly goblin tanks (nowadays also demon) with teleporter and mass short range weapons
  • stop such player with a simple teleport breaker

Quote:all hates Feeder
Feeding is not necessarily a problem, but stupid acting like:

DONTS
  • do not buying troup command if there is already one in team or there is an ghost probably going for troups
  • do not dropping troup at nowhere, the do have a limit lifetime therefore should be drop close to their meant target
  • do not buy an air ship in mid
  • do not use ultimate skills all the time to get creeps
  • do not stack mass weapon
  • do not play to long without hull, repair kits can help you surviving
  • do not let you mate die while you could have shared hp to keep all alive
  • do not greed all for yourself or you going to have weak team mates which you need in order to win
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2013-12-18, 06:01:58)galadion1 Wrote: all hates Feeder... btanks is very easy game, creep good, watch mini map and dont feed. you are always on your own cp (mid) and do nothing.. buy tank with (no lr weapon) Basic is the best for your start , at 5. min buy hull creep creep creep and 10 min second weapon and now start save for bigger tank ( NOT AIRSHIT) skills more important then weapons! if you are Feeder, buy tp ! btanks is very easy game with Teamwork ! try it on qualify and come back. watch always the good Players and create your own style. i watch my mates too cause next game they are my enemy. hf bro

sry for my chicken english but i hope you understand me Big Grin

at 5. min buy hull creep creep creep and 10 min second weapon and now start save for bigger tank, you are good for teach me for this , I agree with you , so I follow you advice to use that , but create and Jack_Hammer said that is no use , shouted me at 5min buy hull is wrong and said I am not you , don't do that for your advice , thanks for you and RAF taught before,if you have time , please see the replay what did they said , really hard to follow for every players style , I am not feeder now, last game create was cried and tell other 9 players is my fault when he die every time (I believe he is against to me until was banned , this is his aims), if you see that replay and feel I push him to die , I nothing to said , I believe I play one millions qualify also not achieve their OWN request! because I come from China not europe! this is the main point .

(2013-12-18, 12:26:32)eSVau Wrote: Battle Tanks is about movement and map/enemy awareness.

Movement:
  • to move with your mates and creep wave and retreat if you are about losing use protecting creep wave
  • move with your mates into enemy creep wave if it is almost gone in order to kill an enemy (time to stun!)
  • move within range to a control point (CP) if an enemy is in (teleport) range to one of yours

Awareness:
  • get a feeling about you damage output and your enemies one (e.g. can you beat a two basic magic tank having a single basic magic + iron hull yourself)
  • know when to scarifies yourself in order to defend a CP till your mates are there
  • know the types of player: german players do have the term "Gammler" (bummer/down-and-out) describing the type of player waiting for easy target to port onto them to kill and retreat for the next porter action - mostly goblin tanks (nowadays also demon) with teleporter and mass short range weapons

DONTS
  • do not buying troup command if there is already one in team or there is an ghost probably going for troups
  • do not dropping troup at nowhere, the do have a limit lifetime therefore should be drop close to their meant target
  • do not greed all for yourself or you going to have weak team mates which you need in order to win

I want to know above rules are lead to ban? if yes , why the banned rules never see that and why Tez . only reply me the banned reason only "If a league admin is present at a game a ban might be established without any further notice"

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4068 (#7)

just a few people instigate discrimination and some players include admin also will follow . This is the fair? if you said this is not Race Discrimination , I really hard to believe it! Europe players dead more , they will not said and banned, when I join to the game , so many problem will occurs , and someone asked me where am I come from and start to kick , last game someone (madefok) said fuck china ! what is this??
(2013-12-18, 12:26:32)eSVau Wrote: Battle Tanks is about movement and map/enemy awareness.

Movement:

Awareness:

DONTS

I still have i don't know how much accounts banned, and i'm still angry about it sometimes, but on this one i have to say : respect for your patience, and +1 for those advices.

Guangzhou, stop complaining and start following those advices till they become obvious for you ! Hell, some could be meant for me too.Big Grin
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
@guang if someone doenst like you it doesnt mean they dont like Chinese. If i say i dont like someone from germany that doesnt make me racist against all germans for example. Your problem is that whenever someone shows that he doesnt like you, you immediately claim they dont like all China. Then you go even further and say they kick/ban you because you are chinese when that has nothing to with the reason. I dont know how you grew up but blaming everything on racism is just wrong. You are you, all of this is the result of your actions and has nothing to do with the country of your origin. If you want to change the subject to racism in order to avoid the real issue or to make you feel better thats your problem. and has nothing to do with reality.

At this point i dont know why you insist on playing ranked, its clearly you accomplish nothing in any game you play. wouldnt it be better to go play qualify where the level is lower and where you can actually learn? Your problem is that currently all you play for is not to get kicked which makes you sit on cp and do nothing all game. go join qualify games try different tactics and see which one works for you. You have this image in your head that you are some kind of big pro and playing qualify is something beneath you. For your information all the top players play qualify.
(2013-12-19, 09:41:54)EarthR Wrote: @guang if someone doenst like you it doesnt mean they dont like Chinese. If i say i dont like someone from germany that doesnt make me racist against all germans for example. Your problem is that whenever someone shows that he doesnt like you, you immediately claim they dont like all China. Then you go even further and say they kick/ban you because you are chinese when that has nothing to with the reason. I dont know how you grew up but blaming everything on racism is just wrong. You are you, all of this is the result of your actions and has nothing to do with the country of your origin. If you want to change the subject to racism in order to avoid the real issue or to make you feel better thats your problem. and has nothing to do with reality.

At this point i dont know why you insist on playing ranked, its clearly you accomplish nothing in any game you play. wouldnt it be better to go play qualify where the level is lower and where you can actually learn? Your problem is that currently all you play for is not to get kicked which makes you sit on cp and do nothing all game. go join qualify games try different tactics and see which one works for you. You have this image in your head that you are some kind of big pro and playing qualify is something beneath you. For your information all the top players play qualify.

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4076
(2013-12-19, 20:09:37)guangzhou265 Wrote:
(2013-12-19, 09:41:54)EarthR Wrote: @guang if someone doenst like you it doesnt mean they dont like Chinese. If i say i dont like someone from germany that doesnt make me racist against all germans for example. Your problem is that whenever someone shows that he doesnt like you, you immediately claim they dont like all China. Then you go even further and say they kick/ban you because you are chinese when that has nothing to with the reason. I dont know how you grew up but blaming everything on racism is just wrong. You are you, all of this is the result of your actions and has nothing to do with the country of your origin. If you want to change the subject to racism in order to avoid the real issue or to make you feel better thats your problem. and has nothing to do with reality.

Answer to people who take the time to try to explain you stuff Guangzhou, don't just post a link. This is your fight, after all.
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====

so all you say is that 1 idiot=all players. If you have a problem with 1 player then your problem is with that player not the country or the continent he lives in.
(2013-12-20, 18:01:00)EarthR Wrote:

so all you say is that 1 idiot=all players. If you have a problem with 1 player then your problem is with that player not the country or the continent he lives in.

I know that , so I give a pic let you to see it again
http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?t...1#pid40071

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard Update - Unable to join game jojoy 7 5,186 2017-04-11, 22:04:03
Last Post: jojoy
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 12,088 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 2,908 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,383 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 9,890 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog