Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grow up !
Guangzhou u can play qualify with 264Wink. Once you'll trained enough to play decently, just ask for mass unban of all your accounts, and i'm confident it'll be granted to you. If you play "just for fun", then go play in qualify and don't even bother with league games. If you want to play competitive, you HAVE TO BE competitive, and training in qualify is just the only way to reach that.
And let this discrimination thing out of the argumentation, you just provoke people to mock you that way...
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
You need reading of bold text to damn understand that people hate your style of playing and it's definitely not related to your origin country Exclamation
Until you gonna keep playing too passive ( bad creep kills , no trying to save mates from death ) people won't be friendly to you .
(2013-12-22, 18:57:55)GodStrongArms Wrote: Guangzhou u can play qualify with 264Wink. Once you'll trained enough to play decently, just ask for mass unban of all your accounts, and i'm confident it'll be granted to you. If you play "just for fun", then go play in qualify and don't even bother with league games. If you want to play competitive, you HAVE TO BE competitive, and training in qualify is just the only way to reach that.
And let this discrimination thing out of the argumentation, you just provoke people to mock you that way...

I don't mind any mock of me , I only want to said the real in Btanks !
if every game also is my fault lead to lost , then I really is good of bother in Btanks!
I only want to said , a few people like to blame me when they lost , but honestly , they hadn't any problem ?
I followed all of the instruction to play , and also like that ! then any new players will join the Btanks ?

http://league.btanks.net/lastgames.php

(2013-12-22, 18:59:26)El_Polacco Wrote: You need reading of bold text to damn understand that people hate your style of playing and it's definitely not related to your origin country Exclamation
Until you gonna keep playing too passive ( bad creep kills , no trying to save mates from death ) people won't be friendly to you .

you are the first fucking player (the king of the banned request) instigate other players to against new player (not only me) . So you hadn't that qualify to say anything for me !

Attached Files
.w3g   jack.w3g (Size: 1.56 MB / Downloads: 174)
Hi !

Sure you aren't the reason your team lost this game.

But there are some problems in your game play you can fix easily : first it's hard to change tank with ONLY your starting weapon. Even more with 1 bombarding rocket with heavy : then you can't farm anything.
The more important in the beginning is to make gold farming creeps. To do so you need weapons. That's why long range aren't that good in this aim. Try light plasma gun maybe?
And another thing : don't send your rocket if you don't attack next. And don't send your rocket if enemy have creeps support with them. It's better to attack if you have mates + creeps support behind you.

At 25' you should have a heavy with almost 2 weapons (like light plasma gun for example - or 3-4 basics). If you don't have that kind of dps you can't farm and can't upgrade your tank. Buy speed after that.

And if you have some hp left (play with alt button pressed to show you hp bars) : share damage to try to save your mates Wink
(2013-12-23, 08:11:38)Max Wrote: Hi !

Sure you aren't the reason your team lost this game.

But there are some problems in your game play you can fix easily : first it's hard to change tank with ONLY your starting weapon. Even more with 1 bombarding rocket with heavy : then you can't farm anything.
The more important in the beginning is to make gold farming creeps. To do so you need weapons. That's why long range aren't that good in this aim. Try light plasma gun maybe?
And another thing : don't send your rocket if you don't attack next. And don't send your rocket if enemy have creeps support with them. It's better to attack if you have mates + creeps support behind you.

At 25' you should have a heavy with almost 2 weapons (like light plasma gun for example - or 3-4 basics). If you don't have that kind of dps you can't farm and can't upgrade your tank. Buy speed after that.

And if you have some hp left (play with alt button pressed to show you hp bars) : share damage to try to save your mates Wink

ok , i will try to do that for your advice , thanks for your teaching! Because long range weapon is a good player teach me buy the range . so I will try your suggest next !
I don't know who's that good player. He must be a fucking troll. If you watch actually good players playing you won't see any of them play long range. Almost never. By good i mean Lagg, Bennie.FM, Prog, LioiL, Galadion etc.
Long range aren't good to play : if you play in your range you can't share your hp with mates ; it has long cd : less creeping ; after 30 min it sucks etc... Can be good to start maybe if you play it very good but still it's not really good to support team, as much as air ship in mid. Try basic : 900-1000 range, when you are 50% hp or less go healing, try to share hp etc.
Start tank + weapon, then weapon then hp or tank (if you can hold you tank w/o hp w/o feeding save tank, if you feed, even a little bit get a little hull or steel). Then get a tank and then DON'T SAVE A FUCKING GOLD HULL with only 2 weapons (I saw you doing that sometimes). When you get your 2nd tank get first another weapon before upgrading hulls.
After that all depend of the game you play, sometimes you will need hp, sometimes weaps.
Don't forget sth : after 50 min you should have almost a tp and/or up speed, around 10k hp + some weapons and saving for a tank. And ofc focus creeps, not tanks. A tank value is the same as 10-15 creeps (at start).
AFAIK long range requires far more skill than extreme short range. Keeping range in order to hit only your wished target is challenging, having poison magic and porting right onto your enemy requires almost no skill to hit your target ;-)
But long range will almost always fall behind since you will "waste" damage often due hitting dead target (long travel time of a projectile) or kinda over damaging a target. Also the thingy about hitting buildings make them a weak weapon.

I highly suggest Basic Magic, Electro Cannon and Swarm Rockets as early game weapon with some range for beginners.

In single player you can use the "-showrange x" command (x=1: avg. range, 2: max range, 3: min range, 0: disable) to have a visual of those ranges.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2013-12-23, 13:50:09)Max Wrote: I don't know who's that good player. He must be a fucking troll. If you watch actually good players playing you won't see any of them play long range. Almost never. By good i mean Lagg, Bennie.FM, Prog, LioiL, Galadion etc.
Long range aren't good to play : if you play in your range you can't share your hp with mates ; it has long cd : less creeping ; after 30 min it sucks etc... Can be good to start maybe if you play it very good but still it's not really good to support team, as much as air ship in mid. Try basic : 900-1000 range, when you are 50% hp or less go healing, try to share hp etc.
Start tank + weapon, then weapon then hp or tank (if you can hold you tank w/o hp w/o feeding save tank, if you feed, even a little bit get a little hull or steel). Then get a tank and then DON'T SAVE A FUCKING GOLD HULL with only 2 weapons (I saw you doing that sometimes). When you get your 2nd tank get first another weapon before upgrading hulls.
After that all depend of the game you play, sometimes you will need hp, sometimes weaps.
Don't forget sth : after 50 min you should have almost a tp and/or up speed, around 10k hp + some weapons and saving for a tank. And ofc focus creeps, not tanks. A tank value is the same as 10-15 creeps (at start).

ok! I will try it , thanks a lot!

(2013-12-23, 14:03:55)eSVau Wrote: AFAIK long range requires far more skill than extreme short range. Keeping range in order to hit only your wished target is challenging, having poison magic and porting right onto your enemy requires almost no skill to hit your target ;-)
But long range will almost always fall behind since you will "waste" damage often due hitting dead target (long travel time of a projectile) or kinda over damaging a target. Also the thingy about hitting buildings make them a weak weapon.

I highly suggest Basic Magic, Electro Cannon and Swarm Rockets as early game weapon with some range for beginners.

In single player you can use the "-showrange x" command (x=1: avg. range, 2: max range, 3: min range, 0: disable) to have a visual of those ranges.

ok! I will try your method to play ! see have any players shout me or not!
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40132

in this game player souvereign shouted me at start until to the end , I only want to know his method to play is correct or not , if he is good use Goblin , then I study for him ! thanks!

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 2.8 MB / Downloads: 162)
Old but did not change much I hope: http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=579 (or Prog can update :p)
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
(2013-12-27, 12:22:31)Althend Wrote: Old but did not change much I hope: http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=579 (or Prog can update :p)

You have to return and teach the new generation HeartHeartHeart
He's been teached just how not to die , any individual teacher would be welcome ! but patience to him has its limits
(2013-12-27, 16:17:46)EarthR Wrote:
(2013-12-27, 12:22:31)Althend Wrote: Old but did not change much I hope: http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=579 (or Prog can update :p)

I am probably really bad nowSmile
I am so good that I don't even need to type -rc because I never die !
(2013-12-28, 15:17:37)Althend Wrote:
(2013-12-27, 16:17:46)EarthR Wrote:

I am probably really bad nowSmile

probably? XD Heart
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40180

this game we played 2.5hrs , 3 VS 4 , result win .During whole game ,only Lonely_Stranger flame in whole game , I only want to said , if the player seriously to enjoy the game , even if the noob teamate (such as guangzhou264 ) also can win, so some players usually said noob teamate can't enjoy the game is their problem !
in this game , if any players want to give me advice to change the play method , welcome to tell me .Thanks a lots!

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 4.09 MB / Downloads: 139)