Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grow up !
That's fucking boring to go in lobby and see somebody (madefok in this case) telling "i don't like chinese cars - i don't like chinese food - i don't like chinese".

GROW UP FFS !

Ofc it was for Guangzhou who was here. Ok he's maybe not good but come on : do you think that kind of behaviour will make people still play this game? It seems like a 14 y o kid !
(2013-12-19, 18:44:51)Max Wrote: That's fucking boring to go in lobby and see somebody (madefok in this case) telling "i don't like chinese cars - i don't like chinese food - i don't like chinese".

GROW UP FFS !

Ofc it was for Guangzhou who was here. Ok he's maybe not good but come on : do you think that kind of behaviour will make people still play this game? It seems like a 14 y o kid !

I don't care for him , if he think that is useful for the play , go ahead ! I only focus on the players advice which can change my technique in the BTanks , and enjoy to the game for fun ! Thanks!

http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40098
Well, screenshot to advertise the culprit ?
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
Some players tend to become really mad then in game because of things like another player took my lane or killed my tower and begins to sabotage the game to punish their team.
I had one game in which one player complained about another took his lane.
He got an exploder and started to damage the offender so he would be killed.
Soon he too wenn't exploder and started to kill the first exploder who tried to gett him kicked for teamkilling but in the end got kicked himself.
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40108

we will not tolerate racist jokes!
Well, that statement about bird flu (not flue, or avian flu) is simple dumb but i guess people just started making fun of you cause of your pretended racist thingy
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40109

in this game , I try to do my best to def or attack in whole game , still like that! If all game lost also is my fault , I nothing to said !
(2013-12-20, 20:50:45)stibi- Wrote: we will not tolerate racist jokes!

(2013-12-20, 22:29:45)eSVau Wrote: Well, that statement about bird flu (not flue, or avian flu) is simple dumb but i guess people just started making fun of you cause of your pretended racist thingy

... whereas we do tolerate a certain dose of stupidity!
welcome to the team Blush
haha guang -.-

look at your own picture..... still gobo after 1.5 hours without speed.......
damn why all hate you so much? Big Grin

(2013-12-20, 22:41:13)Tez.Sick Wrote: haha guang -.-

look at your own picture..... still gobo after 1.5 hours without speed.......
damn why all hate you so much? Big Grin

you see whole replay and then come back to say please!
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40109

if there is no reason for hating you = unban account guangzhou263
if there are reasons for blaming you = ban account guangzhou264

so what do you say? its up to you to upload that replay Wink

is that ?

I nothing to said for them and like that!
any can explain what's wrong of our chinese people?

(2013-12-20, 22:46:38)Tez.Sick Wrote: http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40109

the replay is here ! please see that if you have time !

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 3.34 MB / Downloads: 180)
he is noob Feeder yes, but racism is shit !
nobody start btanks as pro, stop flame !
all vs guang is not fair really guys.. all games flames and Insult on him ist not enough??? Nelson mandela we love you ExclamationExclamation
Maybe I should start working on the new tutorial which may help him and others to play better.
Its just a game anyway and really nothing happen if you lose.
Thumbs Up 
(2013-12-21, 17:59:47)Flygplan Wrote: Maybe I should start working on the new tutorial which may help him and others to play better.

Maybe ! ^^
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
(2013-12-21, 17:59:47)Flygplan Wrote: Maybe I should start working on the new tutorial which may help him and others to play better.
As far as anyone is concerned Althends tutorials still apply just fine and are/will be the finest out there for starters. The rest are just individual skill Tongue
(2013-12-21, 18:16:13)EarthR Wrote:
As far as anyone is concerned Althends tutorials still apply just fine and are/will be the finest out there for starters. The rest are just individual skill Tongue

But its allways worth it to try to do it better if it can be of help and in this case I think I can do it better but it will take alot of work to do.
(2013-12-20, 22:55:26)guangzhou265 Wrote:
(2013-12-20, 22:46:38)Tez.Sick Wrote: http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40109

Following comments are just my opinion and i guess some other guys would think in a different way....

You start with light tank/bombarding rocket, i think its a waste, even your mates got 2 times lr......., i wouldn't start with that built. Big Grin
Ok you play very very deff (kinda boring), you bought gobo at min 28 (mid).....
No speed boost in your tank, no mana for teleport+stun+ulti
A lot of situations you seem to be dizzy or tipsy (just kidding) Wink
Still no tank till game end (1.5h), dont even try to save money for a tank, (bought axe at 1h .....) and after that 1 more light fantastic .....

There are some more situations like this, but i really do not want to be too fussy Angel
example: 47.30 min you didn't even try to help your mate Huh
but after its "save" you use your skill (totally unnecessary) to kill opponent.....
and thats what a lot people hate about your gameplay, a totally deff and cowardly gameplay, just concentrated on not dying Huh

resume:
Hmmmm honestly, your gameplay/teamplay isn't thaaat good, but it would be unfair to take your account 264, wheter i can't give you back 263.... Undecided
Just listen to players with higher elo than you = listen to all players

(2013-12-22, 15:41:58)Tez.Sick Wrote:
(2013-12-20, 22:55:26)guangzhou265 Wrote:

Following comments are just my opinion and i guess some other guys would think in a different way....

You start with light tank/bombarding rocket, i think its a waste, even your mates got 2 times lr......., i wouldn't start with that built. Big Grin
Ok you play very very deff (kinda boring), you bought gobo at min 28 (mid).....
No speed boost in your tank, no mana for teleport+stun+ulti
A lot of situations you seem to be dizzy or tipsy (just kidding) Wink
Still no tank till game end (1.5h), dont even try to save money for a tank, (bought axe at 1h .....) and after that 1 more light fantastic .....

There are some more situations like this, but i really do not want to be too fussy Angel
example: 47.30 min you didn't even try to help your mate Huh
but after its "save" you use your skill (totally unnecessary) to kill opponent.....
and thats what a lot people hate about your gameplay, a totally deff and cowardly gameplay, just concentrated on not dying Huh

resume:
Hmmmm honestly, your gameplay/teamplay isn't thaaat good, but it would be unfair to take your account 264, wheter i can't give you back 263.... Undecided
Just listen to players with higher elo than you = listen to all players

I said i listened galadion and RAF to change my skill and the weapons to buy , just if every players I also follow , how come I can do it ? and you said you only want me to play the QUALIFY before , but you banned my 263 whole account and QUALIFY can't play , it is necessary? game just for fun , if every game our china players let other players to discrimation , then what will you think ?