Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
funny game with El_Polacco #1
I am guangzhou265, El_Polacco usually against me every game and do the fucking things(like rude to disconnect my connection) oever three months, yours admin also can let him unbanned account ,but for me is banned handle .Another thing , one of the player (quel) said I am lower than his dog in the game(http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=9738) , then if according for yours rules , he also need to banned in this forum? today I received my ISP phone call , they tell me my service is disturb by europe distruber , this is the real things ,I am the sufferer in my condition , every time when El_Polacco do it , I need to phone call to reset my IP again , did you unbanned my all account ? not yet! so ,I want to ask yours, this is the European Union standard ? only to shelter the European and discrimation other country ppl to play Btanks?
I really wonder who's the racist here...
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
(2014-01-05, 19:52:41)eSVau Wrote: I really wonder who's the racist here...

why El_Polacco said and do anything , nothing will occur , but I only reply one sentences (if one time you can't force disconnect , then your whole family will dead on traffic accident!) which is reply for his fucking behaviour , will let banned ? He is not the first time to do it . This is fair for me? I let the player flame me ( have upload pic prove ) , nobody will handle , when I follow their style to reply , will difference treat for me?

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4076
There is a slight difference in being rude or threating someones life therefore you've got a ban.
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Mode Commands 5 4,123 2009-09-30, 21:37:28
Last Post: Guest