Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
egregious deliberate feeding. plz ban. plz bring back kick
ok, first my gratitude. thanks! cool game!!

now then. in the attacked replacy of a league beta game, green (ii-somthing-weird) is displeased that we lose a CP in the first 5 minutes and wants to give up. no one else does and so he proceeds to sacrifice himself to the other team as fast as he possibly can. approxiamtely once every 45 seconds. he continues at this for 15 minutes or so until i quit.

please ban the dickhole.

please bring back vote-kick. its absence needlessly and tragically ruined this game and it will ruin others. be reasonable. you could put a limit on it, such as:

(deaths >= kills * 5) and (deaths >= 10)

do the right thing!!

thanks.

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 433.65 KB / Downloads: 145)
Banned.

We are working on a kick-solution. Not able to kick such idiots is a problem for sure.
To piggy back on this, I've also been in situations where feeders were not kicked due to the other team. I've seen players that end up being 2-20 or worse that I tried to kick multiple times, however the other team enjoyed feeding on them, and for that reason blocked the vote kick. Sometimes, you also encounter what I dubbed the "unexpectedly overly empathetic opposing team that lacks reason or common sense about the game". In this scenario, the other team considers kicking the feeder that is ruining the game to be an unnecessary and mean act, and therefore blocks the kick.

At any rate, I think that whatever solution you deliver, please consider weighting the votes of members on the same team more heavily than the opposing team.

I've also seen games where players will kick the best players, sometimes from one team, sometimes from both. It would be nice to prevent this as well.
get the kick function back. today i had a game with such a feeder noob team and i couldnt kick them so we lost. also sometimes the feeders kick the persn that wanted to kick them for revenge (who is mostly better/good) and the enemy vote yes so they can win...
encountered what i think is a bug - couldnt votekick someone that was 5 min afk in a beta league game...
thanks velocity

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AFK counter vs kick system with less players / re-kick timer / multi-afk griffin1987 1 2,648 2014-01-23, 00:46:23
Last Post: Exodus
  Explosives and kick penalty ichwillrotsein 2 3,240 2013-01-21, 00:14:59
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  5 min kick starting afker issue, it was 3 min before AeroniumX 0 1,910 2013-01-06, 01:18:25
Last Post: AeroniumX
  kick system LoveComesAgain 53 34,098 2012-10-22, 04:33:19
Last Post: UnifiedDoom
  Retarded clan members abusing the retarded kick system Teo_live 12 10,039 2012-09-05, 00:59:36
Last Post: Perfektionist