Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ideas for faster games
Hi,

here some ideas for I hope a more faster game :

when base factory are destroyed :
in addition to the gold bonus (based on creeps that should have spawned if I am right) you could give the creeps auras for free to the ennemy team? or something similar to increase the pushing strenght of creeps waves ( more hp to creeps : like a special armor upgrade?).

Make the gold income faster :
keep the 5mn treshold for creeps upgrade.
but give the ratio gold to players every minute or 30s : choose the time period (less than 5 mn). that should help people when they farm good to buy sooner the tanks or items they need.

Increase the gold in game :
more creeps sapwn from cp?
higher bounty for creeps (20% more)?
when holding more cps than the other team increase the gold /s ?

last idea : decrease (again I know) the range of porter?

these are ideas that can be modified or scale with the game.

thanks,
Hi,

I don't understand the reason of this suggestion. Average game time is about 1h, I don't think games need to be faster than that.

Another thread was open some weeks ago about impossible come back. If we follow your suggestions no come back would be possible and game would end after a team gets 1 cp. What's gonna happen is this : get 1 cp then all buy mortars to destroy base asap and get massive gold to win (or better creeps : btw if you have more cp you actually have better troops after every income, so...).

About creeps spawn this topic have already been discussed I think, when it was about disadvantage of playing mid because you get less creeps than lanes and then you are less fed. I think assists balance that enough for the moment.

Greetings,

Max.
Does anyone know how often those creep wave buffs are actually used? Because they more or less act like you suggested here. They can have more damage, magic resistance and additional mortar teams. With this it is very possible that the creeps decide the game themselves, but with the one difference that you have to pay for it, so it introduces a kind of risk / reward situation. Those buffs could go horribly to waste or actually decide the game.

They have been added as another tool for the attackers to decide the game. But since you have to pay for something with uncertain outcome, I do feel that it is a fair, but still effective addition. I just have the feeling that most players are not even aware of those buffs (which can be bought at the HQ!).
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
i see them used every once in a whileSmile
Yes they are used more often then a Troop Command Center.

@Exodus: Maybe its possible to move the Aura Creep upgrade from the Command Center to the HQ ?
The requirement of a Building/Item to so such an upgrade seems a bit strange ^^
(2014-02-04, 18:04:31)gozo1985 Wrote: Yes they are used more often then a Troop Command Center.

@Exodus: Maybe its possible to move the Aura Creep upgrade from the Command Center to the HQ ?
The requirement of a Building/Item to so such an upgrade seems a bit strange ^^

I would like that
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long games - Supercell ; Titan Max 2 3,429 2014-03-28, 16:58:19
Last Post: Max
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 10,069 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  crazywolf777 Tank Ideas crazywolf777 2 3,232 2014-01-24, 11:04:12
Last Post: crazywolf777
  Players ruining games psycodiver 3 3,213 2013-12-24, 04:41:25
Last Post: gozo1985
  Qualify games Max 9 7,187 2012-11-05, 16:48:19
Last Post: Max