Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bounty bug?
Hi,

I just read the thread about bug report, so I join here the replay of that game in which there were some bounty problems.
Maybe was it because we played royal flush mode?

Anyway there were a difference between bounty value wrote on tank and bounty value killer get after making a kill. Also some difference in bounty from 1 second to another one : comes from 1500 to 900 ??

Some players noticed it in game, so you can find easily in game. I think it was around 8-11 min while I was heli top going mid. Maybe I didn't see good but I saw 1500 bounty on me and after a move it went to 800. Same thing on orange around 20-21 when he goes back on enemy town to attack.
And some problems too with trader bounty that he reported in game.

I hope it will help - I'll check this in next beta game running.

Cheers,
Max.

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 731.74 KB / Downloads: 318)
Ah yes, I didn't test the new bounty system with the Royal Flush mode. Turns out, I applied the bounty modifier at the wrong place. It's fixed now.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Ok perfect.

I didn't mention it but there was also a problem with xp. Well I got lvl 10 at 10' and orange lvl 25 at 20 min? Ok game was fast but still it was... weird...
The XP is based on the bounty and since of the bug the bounties were consistently out of the intended bounds, the XP were also too high. So this should also be fixed by that.
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
Oki thanks for heads up Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bounty and killing sprees gozo1985 20 20,032 2014-02-11, 18:08:59
Last Post: Max