Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[feature-request] Auto upload game replays
The RANKED league bot should save a replay of all games, and make it available for download. This will allow me to watch games other people played, as well as my older games, that I forgot to save replay for.

Would it be possible ? (I can donate some small money)

My calculation:
Average game replay = 3 MB x 10,000 games = 30 GB of storage for every 10,000 games. This should be manageable.
Bandwidth usage will be small, because few people watch replays.

-[RAF] Fenix
its a good idea )
*done*
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Thanks !
(2014-03-27, 22:55:42)eSVau Wrote: *done*

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!
Locks good, but haven't tested this feture yet
This is just crazy ! That's sounds really cool ! Thanks !
Omg, lovely job really GJ and thanks for your efforts.
Thumbs Up 
Better late than never. Dodgy
Good job. Rolleyes
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
Thanks,

really great feature!

gj
Easy to implement and nice to have --> we had to do it :-P.
there is no replay for the gameID: 41025 / BTanks League RANKED #41180
(2014-04-07, 01:12:34)Ch4oSxD Wrote: there is no replay for the gameID: 41025 / BTanks League RANKED #41180

Huge file ?^Long as hell gameTongue
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
(2014-04-07, 01:12:34)Ch4oSxD Wrote: there is no replay for the gameID: 41025 / BTanks League RANKED #41180

Well, the replay will be stored when the bot terminates the game - league data will be transmitted right after the victory screen (which also explains some difference in game length)

That game got a really huge replay, it exceeds 6 MiB, and the bot take some time to write those replay. A reason why we declined such a feature request in the old days because the old server couldn't handle that.
I remember good old btnk bot where you could observe a delay at concurrent games everytime a game has ended.

But about the missing replay: Someone has called those game stats before the replay was ready.
All league pages are cached so the result of this game was cached without a linked replay and due the fact that old game do not have replays at all it looks like there is no replay till the cache expires.

Also does the league not know how the replay will be named at the time league data is transferred which forces the league to search afterwards for a games replay.

Game: http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=41025
Replay: http://league.btanks.net/replay/GHost%2B...08s%29.w3g

edit: this is currently the biggest replay availableWink
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
can we get a statistic how many times how many replays got downloaded?
The question is: Can we make a ban request from the replay we watch, even though we didn't play? Because there is a annoying guy, he plays mid and he starts to flame mid players (continuous insults etc) from the beginning. He is not a pro player either just average and even he "is" pro (but no ofc) it doesnt give him the right to flame all along game. I played with him also, wanted to give him a chance but it seems he won't change his behaviour from what I saw the replay. So can I ask a ban request for him??
Tell us playerTongue
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
i'm not looking forward to a stasi community but let's give it a trySmile
You don't need to look foward to what you already have to a certain point stibi-.
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
ehmm so if you want to know that muchBig Grin my pleasure. I write it here for an example btw.

Replay ban request
player: http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10365
game: http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=41059
also I want to give my game too with same player;
game: http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=40921

Reason: unstoppable insult, flame
thx for ur efforts stibi;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blizzard Update - Unable to join game jojoy 7 5,303 2017-04-11, 22:04:03
Last Post: jojoy
  Ban Request BENNIE.FM 51 35,296 2016-04-15, 00:58:06
Last Post: reyizz
  Unban Request GEN_Schwarzkopf 5 5,627 2015-10-30, 03:38:41
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Unban request GodStrongArms 5 4,222 2015-10-29, 00:29:46
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Unban Request - as in "One more favor Though please!" jojoy 1 2,548 2015-10-21, 23:59:25
Last Post: BENNIE.FM