Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bucket List
*Galadion reveals himself (we need to know )
*Nexes comes back to play ranked
*Guangzhou comes back to forums not ranked games (I was following the forums daily to have some enjoyUndecided)
*I reach 1700 Elo , ehmmmm second thought 1600 enough orDodgy
*Old players starts to play and private games will be on again
Here we go for now, to be continued.......
Plz guys stop all rage on Guangzhou. Y he isn't good but he improved and this game is open to all. There as a lot more players worst that this guy because of their ego or just their skill. A lot of noobs that don't even care to improve or anything, he does. Just help him and don't laugh at him, don't flame him. Be smart and explain/help him : he will become better and that would be a good thing for all.

It's just a general statement, not against you or anyone particularly and not to offense anyone. I can talk about this because I had some times elo lower than 1400, I played like a big noob with 17-23 k/d ratio and here I am now. Just be patient with him.
idk if he understands me ingame
i really doubt itSmile
Lol, first of all it is a wish list, I did'nt understand Max why did you take it harsh. I have nothing against guangzhou, on the contrary I wish he will be back. About ranked games as long as he is enemy I am totaly okay with that tooBig Grin, it is a prejudice maybe but what I read from forums and his stats, hmm it is not so shiny for ranked games. I am really not a pro myself too btw but atleast enough for play ranked time to time. Maybe you teaming up with it several times and with ur holy guidence he will be better who knows, yea i add it too;

*Guanzhou becomes a pro player following in Max's footsteps
I am opened to any advices myself too so no offense.
Well I didn't took it harsh it's just general thought. All games I played with him all players flamed him just because he's not good. I told you, it's not against you, just to say to stop that. And all forum threads opened with Guangzhou quote in it it's to flame him, that's why I tell that before anyone come and say : fuck this noob or whatever.
Even if he doesn't become a pro who care's, I don't play to see players flamed bc they aren't as good as most of players.

I just used you thread to tell my opinion about that Smile
No, no ofc I totaly agree with you. That is why I don't play ranked so much; unnecessary pressure, always being watched judged.. I prefer qualify and I would be pleased to play with guangzhou cause noone cares anyway, freestyle.

Okay then let's be clear; This thread's written with all good intentions no place for bad onesWink
i didn't want to start the qualify/ranked discussion once again .... but why ... the heck do you play qualify games? ^^
+ more newbies
+ more idiots
+ more noobs
+ less balanced games
+ more leaver
+ more kicked people

does not sound funny to me at all ...
yea ofc... but atleast I dont have that 'pressure' like in ranked. Last game I was in mid in ranked and there was a guy, omg! He goes front, gets killed and flames. same thing over n over again. I had to squelch him :x. I play this game more than 6 years maybe, and I play it for fun, to be relaxed and empty my mind not to be nervous or bored. In qualify I try new things, combinations and I go Lanes all the time which I can't manage well in ranked ehmm^^ So ofc except the facts you put, for my nerves it is better stibi:)

Ps:Now in ranked I don't see balanced games too. Mostly qualify players come to play ranked lately and ofc if one veteran or pro joins (like galadion ) to this games and the other team has noone to lead them (they killing n dying ratio same but it is not enough without a leader) so goodbye balance... So there should be atleast 1 pro for each team or none for my opinion.
galadion tends to lose his games lately
i'm not saying he's a bad player at all but (!) imho a lot depends on the basic/basic/basic/steel/repair/gobo or deamon/combine the items/porter/sell basic for ice/etc tactic helps a looooooooooooot to gather elo & win games "on your own"
if he's playing anything else (e.g. 4k air tank) it's getting waaaaaaaaaaay more difficult to win a game for your team

playing alone isn't funny for me anymore - i'm only playing when there's somebody @ teamspeak (tez, esvau, schrumpfi, sk, alex, joker, even phate, ...)

to save nerves i'm playing laneSmile
I don't se Galadion as somebody that lead his team to victory.
Team is much more important then the skill of individual players, the team that got the best player don't have to win.
I find that skilled players may not do much better at the early game which is kind of limited in BT but they are able to put their team ahead of opponent in mid and late game.
I don't really agree with you flygplan : he's good solo and he's good in team too. Not to offense, last games I did play with Wupti : he is good 1vs1 but not good as a mate to compare. Galadion isn't bad playing with team, most of the time team just don't follow. He is offensive and a lot of players just don't want to die, so you see where it is going... I put on a thread 2 examples of 2h+ games vs Galadion when he made his team win (well my "mates" didn't really help but still).
(2014-04-04, 22:18:04)Max Wrote: I don't really agree with you flygplan : he's good solo and he's good in team too. Not to offense, last games I did play with Wupti : he is good 1vs1 but not good as a mate to compare. Galadion isn't bad playing with team, most of the time team just don't follow. He is offensive and a lot of players just don't want to die, so you see where it is going... I put on a thread 2 examples of 2h+ games vs Galadion when he made his team win (well my "mates" didn't really help but still).

galadion is a good allrounder
oh god i cant read this bs anymore. stibi, i watch my enemy tanks before i choose my tank to beat them. my start built is most times same but it is the best built for me.
so much players talking about my style, name. its not more funny. THIS IS MY STYLE AND I PLAY FOR FUN ! im solo player?? tell me pls, wich solo player have or had more then 1700 elo? its imposible. i try to tech my mates and help them whole game. i never said im the best player but i try my best to play as team. you win with solo style only 1-2 games but never vs mass pros in game with noob mates. after 1650 elo you get +4 elo for win and -12 elo for lose with noobs in team and enemie pros..
so much hate here, so much bs threads.. gala here gala there wtf ?
i watch all good players and there style, my mates too because next games they are my enemies. much players learning from me and you see no more bs tanks. old times, all playing with thunder, airshit, heavy ghost..... but now, more demons earths and hunters.. i dont say it was me who change this style but i really give my best to teach the noobs for better games in future.

sry for my english
I remebmer how tinker played with mines on bot) this is really noob's style )) I am glad that it is not
(2014-04-05, 05:18:49)galadion1 Wrote: oh god i cant read this bs anymore. stibi, i watch my enemy tanks before i choose my tank to beat them. my start built is most times same but it is the best built for me.
so much players talking about my style, name. its not more funny. THIS IS MY STYLE AND I PLAY FOR FUN ! im solo player?? tell me pls, wich solo player have or had more then 1700 elo? its imposible. i try to tech my mates and help them whole game. i never said im the best player but i try my best to play as team. you win with solo style only 1-2 games but never vs mass pros in game with noob mates. after 1650 elo you get +4 elo for win and -12 elo for lose with noobs in team and enemie pros..
so much hate here, so much bs threads.. gala here gala there wtf ?
i watch all good players and there style, my mates too because next games they are my enemies. much players learning from me and you see no more bs tanks. old times, all playing with thunder, airshit, heavy ghost..... but now, more demons earths and hunters.. i dont say it was me who change this style but i really give my best to teach the noobs for better games in future.

sry for my english

you didn't get my point
all i'm saying is that it's easier to slap enemies with gobo + port or deamon + port
way harder to kill somebody with storm tank than with gobo/deamon - i guess we all agree on that, don't we?
--> therefore you lose more games
if the phrase "tends to lose games lately" offended you i'm sorry but i don't see you #1/#2/#3 anymore
there was no hate at all & as i said you're a very good player
and again, this is my opinion. if your opinion differs from mine - that's fine for me ;]

(2014-04-04, 21:30:52)Flygplan Wrote: I don't se Galadion as somebody that lead his team to victory.
Team is much more important then the skill of individual players, the team that got the best player don't have to win.
I find that skilled players may not do much better at the early game which is kind of limited in BT but they are able to put their team ahead of opponent in mid and late game.

i think if somebody has an average kill death of 42/21 he's leading the team to victory ... (90 % of the time)
i'm happy everytime he's in my team but i'm more happy if he's in the enemyteam because it's a real challengeSmile
Everyone needs to chill outSmile Lol its the internet and a game everyone will have there own view i think you took it the wrong way mateSmileI agree about the elo part:), and hey maybe its a good there we are discussing playing styles not like it causes any harm, anyway no need to discus the other nonsense let your mouse do the talking or "touch pad".

Im pretty sure it was not anyone's intentions to hurt your feelings or upset you ....or make you angry.

P.S funny how you refer to them as noobs".Players man players"Tongue

From yours truly the Dalai Lama of BT :p.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
(2014-04-05, 09:36:09)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Everyone needs to chill outSmile Lol its the internet and a game everyone will have there own view i think you took it the wrong way mateSmile But what you say is true about the elo:), and hey maybe its a good there we are discussing playing styles not like it causes any harm, anyway no need to discus the other nonsense let your mouse do the talking or "touch pad"

P.S funny how you refer to them as noobs".Players man players"Tongue

From yours truly the Dalai Lama of BT :p.

hop on ts sometimes mr. dalai lamaSmile
haha this discussion .... funny

btw: even galadion just use 3/4 of his skills, he can beat everyone on lane Angel
+ it gives a huge mental strength for his team if he is a part of the force

--> therefore you lose more games
if the phrase "tends to lose games lately" offended you i'm sorry but i don't see you #1/#2/#3 anymore

someone said me tmg players are admins Tongue and i lost mass elo + got mass penalty from dc. my elo is ruined and i cant see them Cool
lol tmg no admins

yeah some of us doesn't want high elo, even we could reach (easily) 1600 and with hard work even 1650(-1700), but its just too stressful !
so its ok for us to fill 50% of top 20 Angel

for me: hold elo higher than 1600 = heart attacks and high blood pressure