Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revive BT?
What about making a new bt-clan in the Europe server(more active bt players i think) where all "pro" and old players will be able to join so more "pro" games can be hosted? We need to revive bt and bring the community together again. I want to hear opinions
Hi,

That sounds like a good idea but there is a little number of "pro" players still playing. Maybe the best thing to do is to plan games with forum/pm. Otherwise you just have to be lucky (like yesterday, there were enough players to make a good priv) that there is enough good players in.
The fact is the little number of 'pro' playing don't play at the same time, some of them just join 1-2h a day 3-4 days a week.
You revived my heart i feel like playing now sasTongue Bitch don't reply on Facebook and then disappear
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
(2014-04-14, 15:59:10)Max Wrote: Hi,

That sounds like a good idea but there is a little number of "pro" players still playing. Maybe the best thing to do is to plan games with forum/pm. Otherwise you just have to be lucky (like yesterday, there were enough players to make a good priv) that there is enough good players in.
The fact is the little number of 'pro' playing don't play at the same time, some of them just join 1-2h a day 3-4 days a week.

It's a nice idea, but a clan would be really more practical. We just have to find many good players to put in one clan, so we can organise good bt games like the past. Battle Tanks is an excellent game, we have to revive it and bring it to how it used to be 3-4 years ago.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Revive BattleTanks as custom map in Dota2 Heretic 13 14,210 2021-06-03, 17:45:27
Last Post: jerryjhon