Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please sort Junky-yard according to sectors
Hi,

It would be much easier to navigate Junkyard, if it was divided into sectors according to player.

Idea by: Omefisto aka TmG Nesquik.

-RAF Fenix
This is a very good idea.
Also consider to add a command which forbides purchase of your junkyard items so you don't have to worry about temates purchasing them then you don't want toDodgy
I like. (both of themWink)
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
(2014-04-20, 15:51:47)LIoOoOoIL Wrote: I like. (both of themWink)

yeah we need to change something ^^

sometimes it looks more like "junk-art"

(2014-04-20, 15:28:08)Flygplan Wrote: Also consider to add a command which forbides purchase of your junkyard items so you don't have to worry about temates purchasing them then you don't want toDodgy

The problem would be when a player leave/dc. And this doesn't happen enough to put something like that I think. Most of the time players ask before buying.
1.) To prevent any unwanted shoping, start the Junkyjard with all own items locked for allied players (Force/leaver items can be bought buy anyone from the team).

2.) Introduce an -access command:
2.a) -access allows all allied players to buy your sold items.
2.b) -access color, -accesss number, -access name allows only certain player to buy your sold items.

3.) Introduce a -lock command:
3.a) -lock locks your sold items to all allied players again.
3.b) -lock number, -lock color, -lock name locks your sold items to certain player again.

4.) Enemies still aren't able to buy from Junkyjard.

Awesome or too complicated? ConfusedUndecidedBig GrinAngelBlush
0.) bzw 5.) Everyone gets an own sector.
+1
I spend more time for finding my items after buying a new tank)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tank junk yard ssl 3 2,563 2010-07-09, 20:30:03
Last Post: Bob666