Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating some new tanks
Battle tanks is now awesome so much more tank diversity its awesome i only wish someone would post some good suggestions on making a new air between 10-12k.It would be nice or make changes or to the current sky tank whether its changing skills or cost or somethingSmile.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I already got a concept for that ;) I've been working on it for about half a year and I think the result should be quite good. This one has a bigger focus on support, compared to the other endgame tanks.

But that doesn't mean, there shouldn't be any more suggestions!
This post has been brought to you by Sand - it's everywhere, get used to it.
We need more support tanks in my opinion, we got so few of them and very few players use them.
(2014-04-23, 13:45:39)Flygplan Wrote: We need more support tanks in my opinion, we got so few of them and very few players use them.

Tree, Hunter ,Distributor, Storm, Darkness, "Trader", ...... i guess these tanks are what ppl think about support ? Angel
+ good players can support their team with nearly every tank, especially with useful ! tanks with stun,heal,slow,....

We don't need more support tanks, seems like only 1 of 10 player is able to use support tanks useful and wise Dodgy

Most players with support tanks just rely on teammates instead of being in charge and lead their team to good actions. Often they just w8 and if there is no success = surely its cause of bad teammates Dodgy

i think we got enough support tanks (people should learn to play with support tanks we already got) or try to learn buying tanks, which are useful at that game they are right now and not playing/picking everytime same tanks/weapons.

seriously hunter , storm , darkness they are not support
hunter = anti player tank
storm = anti air
darkness = disabler tank

i think we need more support tank
heavy tank = semi support tank due to its mortar team
ghost
guard
medic heli
and art......... tank that can + shots for ppl and use gelom
so we have like 5 to 6 support tank in the game
compared to offensive tanks like
light tank
thunder tank
air ..........etc heli , air ship ,sky tanks , sky fortress
and etc
it shows that we have so limited support tanks and almost no defense tank except for the rock infernal tank
summary we need more supporter tanks and defense tanks

maybe we will have a tank that spawn troopers opposite from heavy tank that spawn mortar team

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Tanks BENNIE.FM 5 6,376 2015-06-07, 15:11:56
Last Post: AeroniumX
  Battle Tanks Open Source - v8.63 Exodus 0 4,009 2014-04-21, 12:25:17
Last Post: Exodus
  Incentive ideas to buy better tanks in game ckibibi 13 9,966 2014-01-30, 21:46:30
Last Post: griffin1987
  All random? Random Tanks? AeroniumX 2 3,407 2012-03-05, 12:12:42
Last Post: LIoOoOoIL
  HP Battery and Ultimate Tanks upgrade progg 2 2,968 2011-12-22, 20:56:15
Last Post: progg