Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what about a skype group for ranked/intern games?
So what's happening guys ?? Lets take some action.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
(2014-04-24, 10:31:29)BENNIE.FM Wrote: So what's happening guys ?? Lets take some action.

i've got ~ 10 people in the group but i hardly see anybodySmile
gonna create a fb group aswell
Ok sweet i know many of the players on facebook mentioned above i can invite them in if need.
do you want to create the group & invite ppl? i'd have to create a fb acc for that ^^
I must take 1 week off, but maybe next week I'll be available for some games Smile
+1 for facebook group
(2014-04-24, 11:22:01)stibi- Wrote: do you want to create the group & invite ppl? i'd have to create a fb acc for that ^^

Sure but it would be nice if you created an account people don't even pictures just a form of communication is needed.

Hi everyone i created a facebook group but i am requesting a private message with a link to their profiles for the following players
dami, alexandro, mil, phate, raptor, hennes, wupti, alex, galadion, joker, tez, sk, esvau, prog, the french crew (beuzx, igua, ...), omefisto, f1ghter, ren, shady, both raf, schrumpfi,

Some of these players may have been added since this post but its essential you private message me please.

At least inform players who are interested im sure there are a few more then the following players listed above...
Hi guys i created the page yesterday currently have 25 players in the group still many of you have not contacted me.
(2014-04-26, 12:13:29)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Hi guys i created the page yesterday currently have 25 players in the group still many of you have not contacted me.

How do we chat at fb? can i see whos online? Is there a stand alone fb chat program?
To chat in real time in fb you need to be "friend" with the person you want to talk to.
Another option, besides making a post on the group, is to send a pm to that person.
(2014-04-26, 19:41:40)Max Wrote: To chat in real time in fb you need to be "friend" with the person you want to talk to.
Another option, besides making a post on the group, is to send a pm to that person.

It used to be like that i just started a conversation with the 32 people in the group.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Qualifying games jojoy 9 7,428 2017-04-14, 21:26:54
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  Can't join Ranked Games... DaFR34K 5 4,129 2015-10-21, 23:18:11
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Advanced Database request (games over 3 hours) RAF_Fenix 5 5,895 2015-04-05, 21:16:42
Last Post: RaptorXI
  Mega games :) dirtyterror 5 5,326 2014-11-21, 22:11:10
Last Post: Max
  Ranked Bot Tez.Sick 6 4,870 2014-10-29, 20:44:04
Last Post: El_Polacco