Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Pack
I used to buy this item for my final set - besides Ultimate Pack, of course.

Now that Armor can block weapon damage there are cheaper and more useful blueprints. Negator and Convertor are much better compared to their cost, besides their other boni they give a permament armor bonus.
Maybe make it possible to combine Power Pack with Burst/Deflective Armor? Or with another item to give it a (little) passive ability besides hp buff?
Also considering the advantage of Strength Pack vs Gold Hull I think it would be a good solution to add a small armor bonus to Gold Hull and Power Pack.
indeed.
Gustave Le Bon "... Die Einseitigkeit und Überschwänglichkeit der Gefühle der Massen bewahren sie vor Zweifel und Ungewissheit. Den Frauen gleich gehen sie sofort bis zum Äußersten. ...".
Agreed. I was an addict to strenght pack, one of the last... And I finally ended up switching on negator pack. In late game, an inf-stun-ulti or fort-net-bombs with a few kdps makes it almost useless and in any case obsolete. Higher HP bonus / armor bonus may be the way... with a little new useful feature (10-15% mana recharge added to HP recharge for exemple) ?
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
Please make a change ?^ExoTongue
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Strength pack can be added to a different pack, power pack doesn't.
But giving it an extra feature when its a pack sounds nice. Not sure what that could be, maybe a temporary armor bonus when using heal?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ultimate repair pack vs Negator Pack BENNIE.FM 2 3,160 2014-03-29, 12:35:21
Last Post: Prog
  Negator Pack RaptorXI 3 3,547 2013-06-20, 20:41:24
Last Post: gozo1985
  Repair robots (ultimate pack) Batto 5 3,787 2008-02-19, 22:54:31
Last Post: RedNova