Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banrequest for Analmiral
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=41458

http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=8731
reason: insult and flame

I watched the replay. Galadion is right. Analmiral knows very well what he's saying. He sabotages game first, then tries to use Galadion's exasperation "Insult ? Did he insult ?" to then answer him about his mother, like his buddy Foellix did just before. Of course he does it more subtlely, because he wants at the same time show Foellix that "he belongs", and avoid to be banned. But he aims to hurt. How can you not ban eSvau ? And complain about the ban condition when the reason is so obvious ? If you ban the master, don't forget to ban the dog. ;-)

And remember, you and their buddy Tez Sick banned me for 10% of this back in time, just because i didn't :autocensored: XL0x's :autocensored: for exemple when he was provocating me in game. You also banned me under warrior_sk55 request because i sabotaged a game... just because i was long range, even if i was positive. L M A O. Same guy you didn't ban later when he sabotaged a game, stayed base half of the time, because my request went too late. And so on... The whole forum is witness.

So different justice for different people ? And why lock gala's topic ? It won't lock the problem till the problem is 100% settled : Don't protect Analmiral... Ban him please. ;-)
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
the topic got closed because esvau handled galadions request - end of storySmile
(there was not a single word about analmiral so please stop to bitch about it)
There was stibi-. You just didn't care enough to notice.Big Grin
And i'm not bitching about anything. I relate facts and give them appropriate comments.
But fine, I drop this.Wink
(2014-05-24, 18:35:42)GodStrongArms Wrote: There was stibi-. You just didn't care enough to notice.Big Grin
And i'm not bitching about anything. I relate facts and give them appropriate comments.

Kinda busy atchecked the topic for the keyword analmiral, didnt find it
I'll watch the replay tomorrow
(2014-05-24, 18:44:57)stibi- Wrote:
(2014-05-24, 18:35:42)GodStrongArms Wrote: There was stibi-. You just didn't care enough to notice.Big Grin

Kinda busy atchecked the topic for the keyword analmiral, didnt find it
I'll watch the replay tomorrow

Give a special look to the end of the game. That's where Analmiral couldn't resist anymore, and had to spit it out. ;-)
Thanks
i just wait for your ban stibi. people like analmiral or schrumpfi have to faces sry schrumpfi. schrumpfi, if we are solo or same team you talk like a good friend but when you play with your friends, i see your second face sry same analmiral.
watch end of the replay and you can find some insults. he said sry before i left but i dont care !
i don't remember my pw so i have to wait till i'm at home :/
will be back this evening
pfffff

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  learn to play without banrequest galadion1 2 2,497 2014-01-01, 22:26:37
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  banrequest hu hu admin galadion1 6 4,218 2013-12-05, 23:01:41
Last Post: GodStrongArms
  Banrequest of Qualify Games gozo1985 11 6,393 2013-09-10, 07:59:45
Last Post: El_Polacco
  Racism + Game Destroying (Banrequest Qualify) griffin1987 2 2,645 2012-03-11, 20:14:39
Last Post: griffin1987