Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And?
It is really amusing to see that how admin(s) (in this case maybe pointing just Esvau d be more appropriate) "can" react so fast when it is about banning from the forum especially Guangzhou n his threads while the thread which was posted by Esvau " suggesting new admins" waits for its response so long... If you make a step forward, pls stick with it. There are ppl as we can see who are ready to take some responsibility and try to help this community to be better. Instead of focusing on same things, you can pay more attention to more serious and important things like "new admin candidates". I am looking forward to see how will it turn out, new bloods r needed (to have some disputes about banning not banning ppl, the very least).

P.s: from admins only Stibi showed the respect and spoke his mind.
Well the post about new admins is still on and some of us are discussing with pm, so everyone can't see what's going on.

But don't worry, they didn't stop looking after new admins...
I've contacted a few people if they are interested but either i got no reply at all or sadly refused due lack of time.
Also i did not replied at that thread nor wrote any details besides of opening that thread and titling it on purpose Shy
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
ahaa, my bad sry then for agressive behavior Esvau ^^. But I thought it would be transparent so we could be part of the selectionsUndecided, therefore there was an public thread. Hmm it was only to get some ideas, don't you think it would be better sharing ur thoughts with players too? Dunno,for now because Raptor, GSA, Max, Bennie... seem fine.
i think we'll have the new slave in a few daysSmile
(2014-06-28, 09:22:44)stibi- Wrote: i think we'll have the new slave in a few daysSmile

yeah only stibi and i remain Angel
......and we got so much work to do for Master eSVau !

(2014-06-28, 12:05:44)Tez.Sick Wrote:
(2014-06-28, 09:22:44)stibi- Wrote: i think we'll have the new slave in a few daysSmile

yeah only stibi and i remain Angel
......and we got so much work to do for Master eSVau !

hodors forever <3
I don't mind becoming an admin but would still like to be assisted by a few others...i can review a few games every day
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I support Bennie, he fits well with the qualifications.
@Bennie : GreatSmile
@eSvau : Raptor offered his candicacy. And Bennie too. Why don't you simply pick someone able and who is willing to help, instead of knocking at every doors, even unexpected ones and get refusals ? ^^
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
Don't be offensive like that dude.
He sent PM to some of us, which you can't see in public. But he did contact some of us Wink
I was not offensive, but just asking a straight question to eSvau, that's all. Then... your words are not even contradicting mine... It's like me saying "The world is not cubic", and you answering "You're wrong, it doesn't have the specificities of a cube". Sometimes i have hard time to understand you. ^^
...Maybe its time for a new team to take care of btank league and map. Please dont let this community rot in neglect... Many that care about this game, if you didn't, at least you can hand it to someone...
(2014-07-02, 19:54:01)myeloissexy Wrote: ...Maybe its time for a new team to take care of btank league and map. Please dont let this community rot in neglect... Many that care about this game, if you didn't, at least you can hand it to someone...

If i got your post right, that is the dumbest post ever, even more dumb than all post of guangzhou.

but:
What do you mean exactly? Huh

France takes the lead over China here !Big Grin
@Tez : He means that league administration needs fresh blood. Then, yeah, he's confused about who does what (BT mapper / league admins). And because this confusion goes deep, he reminds you that many people care about BT, so if you don't care (and we know you don't, and love it that way), hand it over to someone who does. Idea
Friendly toughts for you Guangzhou, you're not alone !Smile

A proud french citizen Wink

(2014-07-02, 20:28:07)Tez.Sick Wrote:
(2014-07-02, 19:54:01)myeloissexy Wrote: ...Maybe its time for a new team to take care of btank league and map. Please dont let this community rot in neglect... Many that care about this game, if you didn't, at least you can hand it to someone...

If i got your post right, that is the dumbest post ever, even more dumb than all post of guangzhou.

but:
What do you mean exactly? Huh
yes I am an idiot for taking time to give you my opinion very Experienced. Yes I'm silly to speak to people who poured their frustrations and lust for power in a small community. But when I see your reaction I know I'm right;)))) I do not think that you may one day be able to understand it... this is the funniest !! lol !

ps : goodstrong ne t'abaisses jamais pour obtenir quelque chose...
(2014-07-03, 06:51:13)myeloissexy Wrote: yes I am an idiot for taking time to give you my opinion very Experienced. Yes I'm silly to speak to people who poured their frustrations and lust for power in a small community. But when I see your reaction I know I'm right;)))) I do not think that you may one day be able to understand it... this is the funniest !! lol !

hmmmmm i can't take you serious and your little text here doesn't seem very helpful for community, np its your opinion and life goes on.

btw: you know how i became an admin?

I play bt since 7 years and 3 years ago i asked esvau: "hey, i like bt, what i can do for the community? Maybe you allow me to check ban request?"
I asked him, he was not searching for help.
That was the beginning of a lot of hours of replays watching (~100h till now)
Am i stupid to waste so much time? yes
I don't care about community? no

we love you tez Big Grin
@myeloissexy : Crois bien que je ne mange pas de ce pain là. C'est juste que ta réponse était compréhensible, mais mal tournée et ca m'a amusé aussi. Et quand je t'ai mis dans le lot de Guangzhou, je m'y suis mis également. Par goût de l'absurde et de la dérision, pas pour choisir le camp du plus fort avec lequel je me suis déjà beaucoup cyberfritté au demeurant ! ^^

@Tez : When you answer no to a possible rethoric question, it's confusing because it mathematically results as a "yes", but commonly means a "no".
Thanks for your service, anyway !Big Grin Btw, shall I also feel sympathy for you, for all the abusive wild bans you inflicted me to please your friends or satisfy your antipathy towards me, most of them still being active ?
(2014-07-03, 22:32:53)GodStrongArms Wrote: Et quand je t'ai mis dans le lot de Guangzhou, je m'y suis mis également.

Provide a translation , there's enough discrimination no need linguistic elseSmile