Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Known spammer)
Good time of the day,

I am writing following the recommendation I got while registering:

Quote:Sorry, your username or email address matches that of a known spammer. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact an administrator.

I would like to know if my gmail game account (<deleted>) is hacked and/or used for DDoS attacks on battle tanks administration or was used for registration before. If not, tell, please, how to avoid the mistake that comes up indifferently for username.

Looking forward got your response.

ultrapro
aka genius
Actually it is your IP adress which has been used by spammers and is listed at anti spam blacklists - i've manually created an account with your  email and <i>ultrapro</i> as account name.

I highly recommend to change your password but you might have to reset your password anyway in order to login since i don't know if this forum will send  login data to you by creating an account manually  ;)
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Maybe because I use proxy.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)