Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Schrumphi, Foellix, & my other little buddies... A toast for Galadion
I miss BT, miss my fellow players here, and thanks to your disgusting (but expected) behavior, I understood one things from the last events. You are not worth my retirement of BT, you are not worth 1% of a Galadion, not worth of any consideration at all, so I almost regreat that I yelded to the pressure and left league and I may be back soon, mainly to play and secondly to haunt you and collect your accounts till some of you end up permabanned. A little fairy told me it may even be easy. ;-)

You, your buddies, and your pimps are a plague for this game. And it's sad we have to wait fellow players to be humiliated and buried into the ground, and that one of you makes the mistake of showing his true colors on forum for admins to react (because they just can't ignore it when this kind of hatred reaches forum). Like many others, i'm watching you and waiting your demise to come back play BT like i used to once.

And eSvau, i don't think you admins are in a position to complain about conditionnal banrequests or brag about anything. Autocraty, "i don't care and i love it", this kind shit, to claim it you have to deserve it. Do your police job correctly and fairly first, and would I dare to say, for once... Then maybe you can set rules once again (not like the pathetic ones u set a few months ago tho, "admins do whatever they want, without any notice", because it ain't leading anywhere good, is it ?... ).

One last request, dear eSvau. Would you please unban all my accounts ? I matured a bit, and i'm genuinly willing to behave better ingame, and to bury those who don't for our beloved game sake.
:D "you see whole replay and then come back to say please!"Big Grin
===== FAM_Nexes... To be continued... GodStrongArms, Nexes, Canneton =====
i hope they unban your accounts. i see much pros who insult or flame noobs for losing game, but we all have bad days and i bet you will do better. its a (fun) game sometimes we forget it. insult for provoke and make me angry for bad playing is unacceptable like yesterday. i hope you come back bro.

thx esvau for ban foellix
Gimme an acc of yours
"===== Retired (Nexes, GodStrongArms, Canneton) ===== "

xD
(2014-05-24, 10:40:16)stibi- Wrote: Gimme an acc of yours

It should (must) be an ironical questionDodgy . It's been months so there should be no problem unban all his accs not just "one" ( I am sure u know all of them by heart ^^).
About galadion I am so sry about ur mother and also you have to bear such ugly, low treatments just because u r good at this game. Just remember that "Never argue with these idiots ,They drag you down to their level and beat you with their ignorance" I keep it in mind all the time. You r very kind n favorable pro so just let them be.

Godstrongarms galadion and others don't surrender to such behaviours stand still and play ur game whatever they say n do. It can't be helped ; There will be shadows if there is "sunshine" Smile.
@hiver : +1, my account list is not a list that any admin here can pretend to forget.Big Grin

Please unban :

nexes@europe
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=9562

nexes@useast
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10047

godstrongarms@europe
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=8838

godstrongarms@useast
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=9305

canneton@europe
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=9981

Thanks
from my point of view he can have one acc back that's why i asked for one - i don't feel like having 6 new ban requests because he can't behave - so here's your chance - you can use godstrongarms @ euro for now

furthermore: if one person already has one or more accounts banned we tend to ban a new one as he commits the next offence
for example hiver isn't known for being a flamer so i would not ban him if he calls guang 10x idiot in game whereas i have no tolerance for Strolch/Karl/Achim/Zmor/Acim/Memet/manymore - i guess you get the point (currently he behaves as alfreddoo i think)

i really like that you are gonna play again - more players = more fun

p.s. gala i wonder why you ask me to unban 5 accounts on the one hand but on the other hand
(2014-05-12, 15:09:24)galadion1 Wrote: is it impossible to delete all faker accs for real stats?
we could play all with 1 acc for fair stats and fair balance. i would delete my 2 gala accs from 3 if all do. i guess we would have more fun games. what do you think guys ?
Stibi-... I never had 6 banrequests in my whole career. Two ? Three ? No more. And only two were granted if I recall well. One from El_Polacco, who had a change of heart after (but too late), and maybe one of them solely because schrumphi & co pushed me badly enough for me to drop items (andI admitted it myself and left before the banrequest ever came). This second time was also the fruit of schrumphi & co feeling protected enough to harass me. Same all same, you know the story. Another banrequest was disapproved by... Tez-Sick himself lol.

So please no bullshit stibi-, it really doesn't work or pay off with me. Truth should be enough for you to not have to preach "ifs" and call the ten to twenty wild bans Tez Sick & Co threw at me, most of the time for nothing serious at all, and use them as exemples. You may still think u admins were right about this fatwa you threw at me, but you were not. You were just acting on behalf on the very kind of people you just banned from both game and forum very recently. A good reason to not put that on the table again, in my opinion.

I'm indeed glad to play again, even with you admins, and I wish to play smarter than I did in past, but my anger towards the way I was unfairly and disgustingly harassed is not gone. I'm just willing to express it in another way to make something good out of it and satisfy my revenge needs along enjoying the game. So trust me to keep a very carefull watch on all the Foellix kind squad when I play. I know who they are, and I want all their accounts on a pike if they grant me the opportunity to obtain it, Tez Sick being happy about that or not. So I will make myself a pleasure to report any critical misbehavior of theirs in the PUBLIC banrequest thread. You gave me a very lovely tool for this with the replay autosaving (ThanksBig Grin) (And no, i won't do that via private message or teamspeak :autocensored:, because I'm not this kind of little :autocensored:, the kind of :autocensored: you just banned recently, remember ;-)

And btw I wouldn't have to waste my time to create so much accounts if Tez-Sick didn't comply with and accompany all those meaningless idiots who hunted me for months. So that's not something you should feel good about questionning either. And please don't compare me or my situation with Zmor (I was the first to go after him if I recall well btw) & Co, I could see it as a bannable insult.Big Grin

But thank you stibi- for unbanning ONE of my accounts for now. However, I don't give up on any of them, I love them all, none of them are fake because they were bred out of my heart and are a living part of me now, and when I was asked who I was I answered with pride.Big Grin So I'm gonna reask for aallllll of them in time. Could you also please unban Nexes@europe for now ? I like to play with Nexes too. Remember than Foellix & Co have also many accounts. I don't see why I should be granted any less than those :autocensored:. ;-)

Cheers, and glad to be back.Smile
Nice move, you misbehaved but it's our fault or you point at others...
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Indeed Esvau, a lot of things are your fault, and so I point it at you :
- Allowing Tez Sick to ban people regardless to the ban rules.
- Changing the rules afterwards AND retroactively to make Tez Sick wild bans legal.
- Not banning any buddies of Tez Sick when they missbehave themselves.
- Aggravate problem instead of de-escalate by "serving justice" always into the same direction, and bragging about autocracy then.
- Bury your head into the ground when it's time to make a stand.

That is just for you Esvau. Nice move of yours to ask again, but that's my job to refresh your memory I guess.

My own misdeeds, I admitted a long time ago. But there is no comparaison neither proportion between my missbehaviors and the insane and blind answers that were given by Tez-Sick and later you to it, and to so much non-events that didn't deserve any bans.

Try to do your admin job more correctly and more fairly, and you'll see, whole league will benefit from it. I know you can be very good and dedicated admin, when you don't let idiots drag you into their idiocracy. So cheers ! ;-)
Uh thats a lot of text to read on my old cell. Gonna check it when i come home
And i'm gonna play my first ranked for a very long time. Ihhh i'm all excited !Big Grin
you are right stibi but nobody said ok and i never tough that he has so much accs Wink
Really Gala ? ;-)
tldr!
http://www.FoelliX.de gaming customization
- maps
- models
- tools
[Image: fx.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pfff foellix unbanned galadion1 11 7,659 2014-07-26, 02:12:30