Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unexplained ban
Hello to BTanks admins,

I'm a very active player on BTank for a year now and during the BTanks League RANKED #42146 a player decided to make me banned. I would like to know for what "official" reason , in case it was abuse if possible to cancel the ban, and if it wasn't to know for how long I will be banned. The banned account is named "kheta". I don't really care about that account but I do about BTanks and I wouldn't like a tyrannical admin appropriates it. Thank you for doing what you can,

blu_
I was in the opposite Team and i was wondering why Kheta got votekicked with 8-13 whileas F1CKD1CH had by far worse stats at that Point.
kheta (europe.battle.net) banned 2014-08-03 13:54:04

I saw the replay and you played mines until you got kicked, i got no problem with that fact.
But imo you were the reason why your team had a really hard time at mid (and later also on daminators top lane ). He don't want you there, but it looks like you just troll around on top lane and just annoy daminator, i see no reason for that behavior.

[16:21] [Allies] [daminator3]: go awya noob
[16:21] [Allies] [kheta]: see u like when i come
[16:26] [Allies] [kheta]: fss
[16:26] [Allies] [daminator3]: fu
[16:33] [Allies] [kheta]: u dont decide where i play
[16:35] [Allies] [kheta]: nor how

So we will unban you after 1 week

(2014-08-05, 21:03:04)EaSy2WiN4YoU Wrote: I was in the opposite Team and i was wondering why Kheta got votekicked with 8-13 whileas F1CKD1CH had by far worse stats at that Point.

because of his penalty pointsAngel
It's clear a player can only be kicked because of penalty Points but we did not understand his team. I've seen far worse stats than 8-13.
kheta (europe.battle.net) banned 2014-08-03 13:54:04

lifted