Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's matter I was banned again and again??
what matter I was banned ?
banned cause u always lagg, beeing afk for several times, high ping, dropped by vote cause of high ping......
your high ping is your problem, but if u start to join ranked lobby with high ping and left ranked games cause of your bad ping and destroy the fun of others = ban

np how big your shitstorm will be, i won't answer, even u create new accounts like fu-ck.tez.sick or f-u-c-k.tez.sick Angel i dont care

we dont need that,we dont need u

(2014-09-16, 21:19:59)Tez.Sick Wrote: banned cause u always lagg, beeing afk for several times, high ping, dropped by vote cause of high ping......
your high ping is your problem, but if u start to join ranked lobby with high ping and left ranked games cause of your bad ping and destroy the fun of others = ban

np how big your shitstorm will be, i won't answer, even u create new accounts like fu-ck.tez.sick or f-u-c-k.tez.sick Angel i dont care

really?
I play the qualify is nothing problem , then this time is banned by you again ? is need that ? being afk? which game , tell me???
fu-ck.tez.sick or f-u-c-k.tez.sick is related guaugzhou ?

http://btanks.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=4332

after BENNIE.FM advice , I nothing to said again in the game , so I want to know why you usually against me ?

I just want to enjoy the Btanks , but you abuse the your power to banned me many times, what I was do wrong for you ?
last 2 ranked games dropped by vote cause of high ping/lagg ..... again
u destroy games

(2014-09-16, 21:28:47)Tez.Sick Wrote: last 2 ranked games dropped by vote cause of high ping/lagg ..... again
u destroy games

really?
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=42189
http://league.btanks.net/game.php?gameid=42188

is that funny I was drop the connection with a player , I just check my ISP, is that coincidence for two games?
actually there are too few games per day you shouldn't come back playing unless you upgrade your ISP
[Image: 2qltmpx.png]
reason why i stoped playing btanks is, bug! i report 100 bugs but nobody will handle it but baning guang is the best what you guys can do.
+
nice job with multiacc you fucked the league raptor !
you were right with saying "lets do together fake accs for rape the ranglist"....
i hope you are happy!
Sorry Guangzhou nothing i can do but say i can understand your upset and think you might of been hard done by considering your average afk time is 8seconds and there are players with much higher average afk time who are active, Also you only have 3-4 leaves in your last 25 games many of them which where 2 hours+ and your connection was fine and stable and there are players with great disconnection rates in the past etc.

Maybe a lesson to anyone reading this post is it to take some responsibility on board if you feel you do not have a stable connection or might lag maybe its best to not play instead of ruining the game.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
I played QUALIFY game over 50 games , nothing any happen , why ? only play the ranked game has problem? VERY VERY strange!
yours can asked axor and Doedel , I played with them in QUALIFY game ! nothing any happen , why so many happen when I played ranked? something like lag , afk , drop connection ???!!!

(2014-09-16, 23:45:44)El_Polacco Wrote: actually there are too few games per day you shouldn't come back playing unless you upgrade your ISP

upgrade my ISP? you are so funny !!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(2014-09-16, 21:19:59)Tez.Sick Wrote: banned cause u always lagg, beeing afk for several times, high ping, dropped by vote cause of high ping......

If a player is EXCESSIVELY FEEDING on PURPOSE, going AFK TO OFTEN in to many games, LEAVING TO OFTEN in several games, EXCESSIVE FLAMING, SABOTAGING THE TEAM, also DOING NOTHING ON PURPOSE preventing automatic afk, REPEATING IDIOTIC BEHAVIOR. On purpose BLOCKING ON EVERY INSTANCE teams tanks. Causing REPEATING TEAMKILLS on PURPOSE and SELLING AND BUYING ITEMS TO MINIMIZE LEAVER GOLD. Also KICKING A PLAYER ON PURPOSE FOR PENALTY POINTS PUNISHMENT just to give him penalty points with not so bad stats and evidence of chat that indicates that motive reveals REALLY bad sportsmanship. These are the valid reasons for applying for banning a league player with one or more stated reasons.

which rules , and anything new rules you can tell me once time , don't usually against me and find the excuse banned me , the MAIN reason is you (Tez) dislike chinese ! This is the main point why every month I was banned by you , and you usually find the excuse which is unreasonable

(2014-09-17, 13:02:11)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Sorry Guangzhou nothing i can do but say i can understand your upset and think you might of been hard done by considering your average afk time is 8seconds and there are players with much higher average afk time who are active, Also you only have 3-4 leaves in your last 25 games many of them which where 2 hours+ and your connection was fine and stable and there are players with great disconnection rates in the past etc.

Maybe a lesson to anyone reading this post is it to take some responsibility on board if you feel you do not have a stable connection or might lag maybe its best to not play instead of ruining the game.

I never leave in any game , only have dopr connection by a player , Asia connection is like that , I saw many Asia players also same as me connection , maybe yours can set the game don't show in the Asia War3 region is better!

in 2013-10-15 until to now

I was the first post asked why I was banned

yours admins said below point :

1. usually die
2. not help teamate
3. not listened advice
4. not RESPECT bother admin (Tez!)
5. said the discrimination
6. said the drop hack by players
7. flame with other players

all of above points i listened yours admin to change that , but at the end , what can I get?
BANNED again and again ..
very very funny in btanks Admins ,open the btanks , is not for the players to play , is non-stop to find excuse to banned playe, welldone Tez!
Now i feel bad

Don't think he will understand your sarcasm X.
(2014-09-19, 23:46:37)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Don't think he will understand your sarcasm X.

I am not care about anybody sarcasm for me, I only can said , in the btanks system that is yours own circle, just similar the guys close the door jerk off and then think he is the king of the king , and then for my point of the view , the loser in the real life guys usually use the forum or the internet system to do thier abuse power to achieve thier kids thinking and satisfy their vanity which they can't get it in the real life, so why Btanks players leave out to play the game , if yours still like that do the Cyber-bullying , i believe Btanks must really dying.
I don't support the ban mate..
(2014-09-19, 22:32:33)Tez.Sick Wrote: Now i feel bad

I hope MADcrazypORK and jack_hijack accounts are not you ! Rolleyes

I only will drop connection played with these accouts , other game is normal , I played War3 around 9yrs , seldom drop the connection , don't said the bullshit my ISP problem .
Just for your information i dont think the ban has nothing to do with either of these players , i haven't played ranked in 4-5 months.
(2014-09-20, 13:01:57)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Just for your information i dont think the ban has nothing to do with either of these players , i haven't played ranked in 4-5 months.

honestly , I follow for your advice to change my behavior in the game , but this time Tez.sick banned me reason is my ISP lagged problem ? is it funny? why he not do it and said before 1 year , until to now I nothing excuse to let him ban and then use the ISP problem to banned me ? this reason is reasonable?
" I only can said , in the btanks system that is yours own circle, just similar the guys close the door jerk off and then think he is the king of the king"

hahaha even guang has understood who is in charge of btank league hahaha ^^
Ban lifted enjoy
(2014-09-25, 09:49:49)BENNIE.FM Wrote: Ban lifted enjoy

thanks! BENNIE.FM
Just a warning not just for you but anyone continuously disconnecting in ranked games will be banned its only fair everyone here can at least have the responsibility of not playing ranked games if there net is unstable or ping is spiking respect other players

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why I was banned? guangzhou265 16 12,431 2016-02-13, 01:05:34
Last Post: BENNIE.FM
  Hi, my account banned for 2 years then plx unban me! Maksiooo 2 2,990 2015-04-16, 14:40:57
Last Post: Wapiti.
  am I was banned ? chinaplayer 1 2,427 2015-04-11, 01:03:20
Last Post: Wapiti.
  Banned for buying bow? HjemmeBrent 10 10,078 2015-02-06, 17:20:33
Last Post: Prog
  e_sk_ortgirl_55 please tell me why you banned me! guangzhou265 0 1,742 2015-02-05, 22:48:04
Last Post: guangzhou265