Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assasin4life and Pferd
Any 1 knows thoes players? Some 1 tould me that Pferd is Strolh but im not sure. Replays attached.

I know i flamed a bit in game vs Assasin but he provoked me in a horrible way in a game before that one. Its funny to see this game replay thoBig Grin hes playing in silly way, saying out laud funny statements like: your noob cause you come with creeps ect...Smile
Or saying that my team carried me when they lost every single cp that i managed to take away from enemies ect... Well watch it and have funSmile i promissed to Assasin that ill post this replay on forum so there you goSmile

There is also game replay with Pferd/strolh flaming badly and acting like lunatic moron. Ive created new thread where i asked if its possible to ban player that is flaming every single game, sabotaging ect.

Attached Files
.w3g   LastReplay.w3g (Size: 2.94 MB / Downloads: 188)
.w3g   Assasin.w3g (Size: 1.48 MB / Downloads: 176)
been watching replay #1 for like 30 minutes
you 2 deserve each other & you should get a room to make looooooooooove <3
To be honest assassin always flames nearly every game but i trolled a few qualifys over the months and sadly terror even flamed in all of themTongue
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
You got meTongueBig Grin But i had to have rly bad daySmile Normally i dont speak at all. I swear !Big Grin
he is strolch
Gala you mean Pferd or Assasin? Pferd play only 1 build - scout + bombarding rockets, then hull, basic ---> air ship, repair robots and then some electro and repair that might be a clue.

Stibi

you 2 deserve each other & you should get a room to make looooooooooove <3

i feel offended...Tongue Im not that s****d player i hope... Putting me in 1 lane with Assasin is hurtfulSmile Saying that aside of flaming.
So terror should i ban you?^ i just witnessed you flame in qualify in game before it started and then flamed me and the rest of the players till 1 hour 30 I never said anything bad of course ease...up abit in a qualify don't expect everyone to be very good.
(2014-10-11, 23:28:58)BENNIE.FM Wrote: So terror should i ban you?^ i just witnessed you flame in qualify in game before it started and then flamed me and the rest of the players till 1 hour 30 I never said anything bad of course ease...up abit in a qualify don't expect everyone to be very good.

Bennie i just learned that there is no ban in qual gamesTongue 
And mate, you come to qual games to troll sometimes... That is not the way the league admin should behaveTongue And ofc get nervous sometimes... 90% of time i dont speak at all.
It shouldn't concern you what i do at least i behave myself in game.
I dont think that trolling a game count as good behavior mate. Especially according to a league administrator. You mess with ppl's private time that they want to spend for a good game.
Maybe you don't understand I just like to play for fun but i always play to win.