Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=10921
It is so cool for bans approval having been unknown guy in ranked ...  and that one who turns around the game balance.
The reason is :
- teaching guang how to not feed much or 2 bows on enemy team  ?

It does not change the fact who you been http://league.btanks.net/player.php?playerid=11015

Pls not let me wait several days for answer
[Image: 2qltmpx.png]
I don't understand your ban request or the actual reason you want to ban him , not going to waste my time watching the game also please use the ban thread already open.
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Can i know once what i done to the moody ban claimer assumed its admin (smurf acc) i.e Crag_Hack that i took place on banlist ?
otherwise i expect you to see the replay what admin seen humiliating on my side i was player 5 sorrytakiklimat
I will have a look today for you, not sure if English is your first language or if you are writing while frustrated, it was hard to make out what you where saying mate.
Well your not banned any more i will provide an answer soon hopefully for the rest of your assumption.
(2014-11-21, 21:42:43)BENNIE.FM Wrote: There is hope when so many players don't use common sense trying to kick grey when has such a low elo and should not be expected to play well on lane against a high skilled elo player like eshya  cannan,traxari not once did anyone try help him early.
Thanks dude I haven't got any clue why such practises are peformed over here because it is not saving BT to any extent.
In regard to me i got used to be anticipated due to my silly behaviour up to 2 years ago . As for me the enemy team shown a way poorer attitude due to its kamikaze builds resulting with the early lose. Also sorry for unclear opening thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LEAGUE galadion1 1 2,984 2017-04-14, 21:24:41
Last Post: warrior_cobra
  Btanks discord channel and Clan BT warrior_cobra 0 2,306 2017-04-12, 17:09:52
  The league is shittier than ever jojoy 6 5,608 2014-12-20, 13:48:30
Last Post: RaptorXI
  League: Please cap max penalty at 7 RAF_Fenix 5 5,106 2014-12-15, 05:19:04
  [league] penalties eSVau 19 23,298 2014-08-18, 22:10:57