Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games for Aussie's
I was wondering if their are any bots hosting closer to australia.... in all of the bots i run about 214ms, constantly get booted for spikes of up to 700, and if iam able to stay until the game starts, run at about 400+ms.
I'm using ADSL2 from australia, at best around 1500kb/sec dl time so, im not quite sure why I have so much lag on the bots.

As you can imagine, this make the games Im in pretty miserable, and i usually have to just go tinker with torps/bombards, than choose guard with rocket hail later on. and try very hard just not to die/feed.

For the meantime, iam playing a lot of solo play with computer opponents, but thats getting a bit dull..... figured out that after you get about 3 torps, just build a tower at max range of their centre CP (to the left of it, so torps dont hit creeps) and they just keep spawning and sitting still to heal, and i get around 140 kills x.x

excellent game, one thing though, i really wish trader was available for league play, but i'm sure there is a good reason why its not.
hi im from New Zealand the small island next to Australia ^^.I recive 200 ping my suggestions there bots are quite user friendly no matter were you are.

Clan-btow-fm also known as clan-bug-fm got a few aussies playing on that also league bots are good aswell the bots multi realm so you can join from anywere um

clan btow on azeroth got some bots
clan bug has alot of bots that host with good ping
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
There is a private pvpgn server based in Australia called Bored Aussie.

There we have a btanks clan and we run nightly IH games. Send me a PM if you're interested.

This this also an invitation to other Aussies (Kiwis too) looking for high quality IH games, where they don't have to play with a geographical disadvantage.
tried Azeroth, both the bug bots and the BTL bots were ALOT more responsive, still had around 200 ping though.

I'll look at that Bored Aussies thingy, sounds pretty good aye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to find games?? krazedog 11 7,052 2010-05-10, 10:57:17
Last Post: eSVau