Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Help?
How do i diagnose an issue on my pc relating to an internet adapter,currently i have to keep resetting it ,after resetting it my connection is better after 30 minutes it starts to lag my fps in games goes 9-8 at times.I Have done speed test to my pc and i am getting very good download and upload.Could it be something else my power supply etc is good i know that.Any idea what else it could be i know its not my connection to the bot. But something to do with my pc? or possibly router?Any ideas
Cat power < needs to be implemented into btSmile
Accounts are : , Imba_Kitten, DJ.FM,BENNIE.FM
Sounds like you have a virus.
Reliable software?
I usually re-install the whole operating system every 1-2 years.
Checking autoruns (https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysi...63902.aspx) might help detecting the culprit
Marvin Wrote:The first ten million years were the worst and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline
Well i tried finding the virus didn't work ,used esvau program didnt work either even though it was very useful just did a factory reset its back to normal now.....thanks guys no big lagsSmile